1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Next Palisades Playset - Your Choice ?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Luke, Apr 16, 2003.

1. CherryPizza

CherryPizza Active Member

Yeah, what Fozzie said :)
  2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

great job!

Sarah
  3. MrTheFrog

MrTheFrog Member

If it's done big and right, I choose the Muppet theatre. If it would have to be scaled down then I'd prefer they just make the backstage.
    -Artie
  4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

i think big might be too much...that's why i went for backstage?

Sarah
  5. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Are you ASKING us? Are WE supposed to know?
  6. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Don't want to be greedy (just fanatic) but how about both the Muppet theatre and the backstage that can be bought separately but maybe interlock somehow?
  7. suggsy

suggsy New Member

backstage definitely. As nice as all the playsets have been so far, I have less and less room and money for them. The backstage would be the one display piece I couldn't live without.
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I'm sure just whatever we have made that when (GOD FORBID!) the line ends, we can make our own sets.

I'd prefer to buy them, though. Especially as wonderful as Palisades makes their products.

BTW, I find it very VERY hard to buy any action figures now because I judge everything on the Palisades line of Muppet Figures.