Starbucks finger puppets

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I have them all (well, except the 2 new ones) there are Kermit :concern: :embarrassed: :sympathy: :halo: and :eek:, theres a 2nd addition for Kermit. the new ones incclude that one and Miss. Piggy and Dr. Hunnydew, So Ive been told, I have people at work look out for me (since I hate coffee yuck! : )

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The two new ones are Miss Piggy and the Swedish Chef. I haven't heard of a Bunsen one. :confused:

radionate

Reaction score
I haven't heard about the second addition for Kermit either. I thought that he had been rereleased, but not a new one made.

Although I thought somewhere I heard rumblings about Xmas ones?

I saw the cookies too! They look great! Too bad I can't eat them. :frown:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
"I saw the cookies too! They look great! Too bad I can't eat them."

They are lemon flavored...I wouldn't want to eat them then...uck!

I think Kermit, Beaker and maybe Fozzie were rerelased with a tag that stated it.

The Gobeek

Reaction score
finger puppets

:attitude: I think the finger puppets look cheap. I wouldn't pay that much for them and I am offended that they even used the muppets at all to sell useless junk at starbucks.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
That's kind of harsh, don't you think? No, they aren't of the greatest quality, but have YOU ever tried to sew something that small? :mad: I have, and its no mean feat. I for one was thrilled (of course I'm easily amused:stick_out_tongue:) to find two of my favorite things in one place. I have them on my desk at work, and it never fails that someone comes up to admire them.

Deb :flirt:

WebmasterMama

Reaction score
Finger Puppets Wanted

Ok.. I'm dying to have Beaker, Gonzo, and Animal. I have a bid on a set at Ebay but am pretty sure I'll get out bid. Anyone's stores still carrying these and could get them for me? I'd pay for shipping even (i'm in Arlington, VA).

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Gobeek said:
:attitude: I think the finger puppets look cheap. I wouldn't pay that much for them and I am offended that they even used the muppets at all to sell useless junk at starbucks.

Aren't collectibles by default useless?

But I agree with Puppets. etc. They are quite small, so detail is pretty hard to do... Besides, Fozzie, Chef, Rowlf, and Beaker were well done. the others, not so much.

I wish they'd sell the puppets sepperate. I hate those candy sticks. They taste awful!

WebmasterMama

Reaction score
RE: Puppets

So what if they are useless... you don't need to buy them. If someone likes them - great.

And I don't really care that Starbucks is selling them. I don't see them popping up elsewhere.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd love to get Gonzo and possibly Animal (to complete the collection... the nerfball head doesn't exactly WOW me....) but they sold out before I knew they had them. I was EXTREEMLY lucky to get Rowlf though!

Hopefully wave 2 will be rereleased like series 1 was...