Muppets to appear on America's Got Talent next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Hooray, the muppets on primetime is always something to celebrate, though I wish I knew which day they will appear on. Obviously Clifford, Hilda, Wendy, and Gladys will appear, and it might be a longshot, but I hope we see Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, and Gonzo.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
It will be this coming Wednesday. Sorry about the lag in response time.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Obviously it would be pointless to have anyone appear who the general public has no idea who they are. Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo may be overplayed, but there's a reason why. Because they are the best.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Obviously it would be pointless to have anyone appear who the general public has no idea who they are. Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie and Gonzo may be overplayed, but there's a reason why. Because they are the best.
Why can no one get my jokes around here? Sheesh, obviously none of those characters will be on the show. Anyways, I wish it was Tuesday, because I watch other shows on Wednesday, but when the muppets are on prime time I will tune in for sure, and I am glad it is not during season premiere week, so I can not wait to see the muppets on America's Got Talent.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
What channel and time will this be? I've never watched AGT. :coy:

Status
Not open for further replies.