The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hm, I guess 9/11 was just three years after Seinfeld ended. Considering they live in New York, I wonder if they would've said something about it on the show if it had lasted longer.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wonder why people write spec scripts for shows that have already ended long ago? I saw recently someone had written a couple of specs for M*A*S*H, and asked series writer Ken Levine to look at them for critique.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I wonder why people write spec scripts for shows that have already ended long ago? I saw recently someone had written a couple of specs for M*A*S*H, and asked series writer Ken Levine to look at them for critique.
I could be wrong on this, but I think people do them as writing exercises for TV/film writing classes. Someone I went to high school with studied that in college and posted about writing a script for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia as a final assignment.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
A spammer followed me on Wattpad.
I always get spam followers on my Twitter, which I hear is a common occurrence. Even though it happens all the time it's still pretty weird. I wonder what specifically draws them to certain pages.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Someone found a completely new way to misspell my name: Scharbrough. Never saw that one before.

Schfifty

Reaction score
So, umm... I put up Sesame Street episode 3785 a few hours ago, and it's gotten FIFTY-TWO comments since then. That's the most comments I've ever gotten for a single video in one day.

Guess the anticipation for 3785 was much bigger than I thought.