The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So now there's this petition floating around with over 16,000 signatures on it demanding that Cracker Barrel change its name and its image, because it's "offensive," and I want to know . . . how is Cracker Barrel offensive? What is so offensive about southern-style cooking? What, do they put too much seasoning in it or something? I remember MrsPepper told me when she ate there once, she found all the food to be too salty. You can't tell me it's a racist place - I see white and black people there all the time, and nobody ever complains.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The only thing offensive about Cracker Barrel is their awful service and terrible food :stick_out_tongue:

Maybe 'cracker' is offensive because its a derogatory slang word for white person? Idk :T

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only thing offensive about Cracker Barrel is their awful service and terrible food :stick_out_tongue:
Certain locations have better service than others, but then again, a lot of eateries and restaurants have problems like that, it's all about the management of different locations.

As for terrible food . . . well, did you have? Because I hardly ever get a bad meal there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Damon Wayans doing drama now? Even when he tries to be serious it's funny.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So my latest video somehow came out interlaced for some reason, and I honestly have no idea how that even happened.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So my latest video somehow came out interlaced for some reason, and I honestly have no idea how that even happened.
Okay, after playing around, I've pretty much figured it out: for whatever reason, this happens because Adobe Premiere's latest upgrade apparently doesn't like when you render and export a video at a different framerate than what the source files are, which . . . never happened with previous versions, so I may revert back to the previous version, since not only that, but each new update seems to remove more and more features from program.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I saw a white cop taking a black man away in handcuffs down my street today . . . but what was so weird about it was they seemingly just showed up out of nowhere, they were just walking down the middle of the road, and I saw no cruiser in sight. That seems kind of eerie. Where did they come from? Where were they going? Why were they just walking down the middle of the road? If there was no cruiser, how did the cop get there in the first place, and how was he going to take him away? Ghastly.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hubba-waaah? A political commercial that actually tells you why you should vote for the candidate as opposed to why you shouldn't vote for the other? I'm shocked!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Giant freaking carrots at the grocery store last night.

Like cartoonishly big.

Schfifty

Reaction score
My last couple of YouTube uploads started getting spammed with tons of dislikes today. I'm not sure exactly why that's happening, but if it's all coming from a single person, then it really makes me wonder if they have a life. I've never experienced anything like this on my YT channel before.