SpongeBob SquarePants

DePingPong

Reaction score
Has anyone here watched any of the newest Spongebob episdoes? The quality has gone up during this season and is actually pretty funny. I think the original writer came back this season.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Any followers of the Lost Media community is likely aware of the mysterious mockumentary "A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants." Well, anyway, here's an in depth look at everything, complete with interview material from the film's creator.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I mentioned that in another thread, and frankly I really wish the Spongebob crew would come out, embrace this script, twist Nick's arm and make it an official Spongebob product. I can totally imagine the production crew and Steven himself wanting to see a "will success spoil Spongebob" type parody, maybe having some of the writers punch it up.

I doubt that would ever actually happen, as the only way unsolicited works get made is through big name fans (a certain Muppet Movie for example).

Luke kun

Reaction score
I mentioned that in another thread, and frankly I really wish the Spongebob crew would come out, embrace this script, twist Nick's arm and make it an official Spongebob product. I can totally imagine the production crew and Steven himself wanting to see a "will success spoil Spongebob" type parody, maybe having some of the writers punch it up.

I doubt that would ever actually happen, as the only way unsolicited works get made is through big name fans (a certain Muppet Movie for example).
The 2011 one.

And hopefully we can all work together and make my Pokémon Black and White: The Movie a thing, considering I'm only 14 years old. Maybe we can get some Pokémon fans on here (especially a certain @mimitchi33, and @Harleena) to support my script. Besides, Mimitchi's "made" movies before. (*cough* baaaaaad Larry-Boy fanfiction *cough*)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The 2011 one.

And hopefully we can all work together and make my Pokémon Black and White: The Movie a thing, considering I'm only 14 years old. Maybe we can get some Pokémon fans on here (especially a certain @mimitchi33, and @Harleena) to support my script. Besides, Mimitchi's "made" movies before. (*cough* baaaaaad Larry-Boy fanfiction *cough*)
And me as well.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So, this is really confusing. Wikipedia claims that the 10th season has already started this month but it also claims that season 9 won't be over until at least November. Is the 10th season actually just remaining episodes of season 9 or what?