SpongeBob SquarePants

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's the new remastered HD version of the intro:

It actually looks rather nice. Surprised they didn't do this a few years ago.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I liked that they didn't do much to change the intro. Everything looks a little cleaner, but that's about it. :smile:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I like it, they even reused the original theme soundtrack to newer animation which is a good plus unlike the FOP one.

mr3urious

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
If there's something I missed from the last Spongebob film is that it desperately needed a Nicktoons short of some kind before it.

Ren and Stimpy is unprecedented. It's a very important, maybe the most important Nicktoon, for better or worse (worse being that *&^% episode where they're some rich lady's pet...brutal). I can't even register this news, that's how big this announcement is.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Actually I wonder if the Jungle Movie, will have a Nicktoons short; probably not though.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Actually I wonder if the Jungle Movie, will have a Nicktoons short; probably not though.
Probably not, considering it's a TV movie, but who knows, maybe Nick will surprise us. I mean, it's gonna be a pretty big event so it would be cool to have a short before it.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Oh I thought it was going to be Theatrical, not TV my mistake but, it would cool to see a short in front of the Jungle Movie.