Your Thoughts: Play With Me Sesame Season 2

Dantecat

Reaction score
Does The Third Season of Play With Me Sesame starting on April This Year Phillip?Please let me know anybody Because I like to see more old rare Muppet skits I like to record. :big_grin:

ssetta

Reaction score
How do you know there'll even me a 3rd season? They really don't like SS anymore over at Noggin.

Reaction score
Yeah, PWMS has sadly been cancelled. As you might know from the tell-tale "We used to show PWMS 4X a day, but now we have it on only once, at 8AM." @_@ That rots, doesn't it? :grouchy:

Dantecat

Reaction score
They might have another season. We have to see what's happening.

KTFARI

Reaction score
Pwms

:mad: So angry they cancelled PWMS it was my daughters favorite show. She does not like Franklin!!!! Does anyone have any idea where else she can watch PWMS???? Are there videos??? :grouchy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, a few things I'd like cleared up.
1 Is Phillip correct when he says that there'll be at least two more seasons of PWMS?
2 Who said the show was cancelled and where's the news article confirming its cancellation?
3 And is Su...perGrover an exec in charge of programming over at Noggin?
How can we help you convince the others on that board to bring back the classic greatness of a true landmark in American television?
Thanks and have a good day.

ssetta

Reaction score
1. I believe Phillip is correct.
2. I never actually heard this, it just seems that way, since they keep decreasing the airing of it. That's exactly what they did with SSU.
3. Su-Per Grover is not in charge of programming. :crazy:

jake

Reaction score
Why do I get Noggin?

I am starting to wonder why I pay for Noggin. My son LOVES Play with me Sesame. At first it was on 3 times every day and now once. Connie the Cow, Franklin, these shows are awful! Do they care what the viewer wants? Can Sesame Workshop put Play with Me Sesame on another channel? It seems that Sesame Street is not on any channel as much as it used to be..at least in the Boston area. Is there someone we can contact??

ssetta

Reaction score
You can contact Meeri Park Cunniff, the Director of Programming for Noggin. Their number is (212) 654-7077. I think that's the number, but I'm not sure. But then again, she isn't all that nice. I called her awhile back to ask why they were taking off all the old shows, such as Sesame Street Unpaved, and the 123 Sesame Street shows from Season 25, and all the old programming they had on Noggin. She could understand that I was upset, but there was nothing they could do. She says that they don't make Noggin for us classic Sesame fans, they make it for preschoolers, and that a majority of their audience really likes the new Noggin. And also, Noggin isn't even owned by Sesame Workshop anymore, it's completely owned by Nickelodeon and Viacom. So apparently, it wouldn't make much sense for them to air it anymore. I bet that by next year, they will have no Sesame Workshop programming at all.

Drtooth

Reaction score
My question... does anyone even WATCH Noggin? Do they really care what the ratings are? D list candy coloered kiddy shows like Maisy the overhyped ugly poorly drawn/written Kid's book the sereis don't really seem very priority. And all th "N" programming is the same outdated Clarissa is a Pain to all type shows from the 90's.