Your Thoughts: Play With Me Sesame Season 2

ssetta

Reaction score
Actually, no. They actually have new programming now. But a lot of it does NOT belong in "The N" in my opinion. I mean, look at Real Access! It's like a spin-off show on Access Hollywood about celebrities?? Come on, I don't think that's very educational. Do you?

But unfortunately, they don't want old programming, they want new programming. See, I think they had the old programming in the beginning, such as Sesame Street Unpaved, The Electric Company, and 3-2-1 Contact, mostly because they needed to fill the space. And they don't need any of that stuff anymore, because they have new shows.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Quick character question!

There was a segment demonstrating "next to" with Elmo, then Telly, then Rosita, then Herry, then a Honker, then Ingrid and Humphrey, and lastly Zoe.
My question is this... what was the name of the Honker that Herry said? Was it "Alfonz"? If so, is this the correct spelling? And what did that Honker look like?
Thanks and have a good day.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The Count said:
Quick character question!

There was a segment demonstrating "next to" with Elmo, then Telly, then Rosita, then Herry, then a Honker, then Ingrid and Humphrey, and lastly Zoe.
My question is this... what was the name of the Honker that Herry said? Was it "Alfonz"? If so, is this the correct spelling? And what did that Honker look like?
Thanks and have a good day.
The Honker was the green one with blue hair. Not sure about the name, though. I know it sounds almost exactly the way you said it, but not sure on how it's spelled. It could be "Alphonse".

KTFARI

Reaction score
insead of PWMS every day last week it aired every other day and had a Franklin movie on for 2 hours at a time on the opposite days.
Can you tell me which episode is the Mahna Mahna clip on???

ssetta

Reaction score
See, there aren't really any actual episodes. It's all computer-generated. Like it varies and varies and varies. So there isn't really any way to tell.