Questions about anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll answer that - the pizza in both All Dogs go to Heaven and A Goofy Movie always looked so delicious to me.
I sadly never saw All Dogs Go to Heaven. :smirk: but screw it. I have the tape. Maybe I'll watch it tomorrow. But dude, YES! The Goofy Movie pizza. The cheese still sticks to the pizza being pulled off.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest.

I've forever wanted to try Lazlo's, Raj's and Clam's hot dogs in Camp Lazlo.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Oh yes! All that stringy, melted cheese?

And on the subject of the former, how about those waffles? Luckily, my region of the country has a chain of diners called Waffle House - they seriously make the best waffles ever!
There northernmost Waffle House (that I know of) is in Bethlehem, PA. It's an hour drive, but every so often we'll make the pilgrimage there. The All-American breakfast is a great deal. Waffles, eggs sausage, grits, and those HASH BROWNS!!! 8) Smother mine.
Great food dirt cheap.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
IHOP is always iffy. Sure, the food can be good, but not every location has the exact same menu (particularly the smaller ones), and half the time, the service is really poor. For a while, I remember that their slogan, "Come hungry, leave happy," should have been reversed to,"Come happy, leave hungry."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
There's a diner which I.... Sadly thing either went out of business or might have changed, I dunno. But they had really good french toast. :flirt: