Ask A Pig All the Questions

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Also a very good question. I really liked this season (series), I think it was Capaldi's best and I loved Bill. Thin Ice was definitely my favorite, and it's become one of my favorite episodes in the entire show. I guess I just really like it whenever they go to Victorian-London. My other two favorites are The Pilot and the season finale, minus *spoilers* Bill's exit at the end; It felt kind of lazy and too similar to Clara's.
I too love Bill! Third favorite companion of all time (Amy and Donna I still like more). But me personally - I actually really like Bill's exit, and I really think Big Finish should pick up Bill and Heather's storyline and make an audio series with them! Have to disagree about Thin Ice, thought it was meh. But oh my god the series finale was PERFECTION!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Okay, so....

Let's say you had some waifu's. Who would they be? :wink:
Well, um, that's a very interesting question. I actually haven't thought about it that much. Like you I used to have a bit of a crush on Frankie from FHFIF, but I also had a crush on Mac, lol. I also had crushes on Roxanne from A Goofy Movie and Mulan. Those have faded over time, so I don't really have any cartoon crushes anymore.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
What else do you like besides those three things?
Ok, ok, i'll stop being difficult and answer the darn question :smirk:.
I listen to The Beatles a lot, i'm an artist, a writer, a puppeteer, i'm also very interested in music theory and the way that music in TV and movies can effect people psychologically.
As for TV shows, Stranger Things is another obsession I have, and even moreso since the second season came out. A lot of cartoons like Steven Universe, The Last Airbender, Danger and Eggs (yes, i'm gonna mention that show as often as I can), Hey Arnold, animation history as a whole, live action shows like Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, etc.