You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ever notice how in alot of 80's movies or TV shows from/set in the 80's (*cough* Stranger Things), when it comes to the appearance of punk teenage bad boys, they almost always seem to have frosted hair?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I just realized that Cartoon Network has only had like four shows about girls.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Couldn't get into Juniper Lee, but I absolutely LOVED Puffy Ami Yumi.

I also had a crush on Yumi because I always seem to have a thing for Grey Desile voiced characters.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
[QUOTE="LittleJerry92, post: 1228430, member: 7860"
I also had a crush on Yumi because I always seem to have a thing for Grey Desile voiced characters.[/QUOTE]
Hm, same. Well, maybe not Yumi, but a lot of Grey's characters.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
For any Homestar Runner fans that may be on here... ever notice how Homestar's voice has gotten a bit deeper and somewhat raspier over the years? If you watch the earlier toons, you'll notice that his voice was higher and he sounded a bit dopier.

You've also probably noticed that Strong Bad had a Hispanic accent (to fit his luchador mask) in his earlier appearances that he's lost over time. I'd say right around Sbemail #8 is when his voice slowly started to evolve into what it sounds like today.

mr3urious

Reaction score
You've also probably noticed that Strong Bad had a Hispanic accent (to fit his luchador mask) in his earlier appearances that he's lost over time. I'd say right around Sbemail #8 is when his voice slowly started to evolve into what it sounds like today.
Strong Bad did try to get it back at one point.

Hopefully he eventually gets that floating computer.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So there's a Donald Duck cartoon where he receives a visit from his goose cousin who practically eats him out of house and home . . . but I mean gee whiz, Donald was eating a freakin' banquet himself! Soup, corn on the cob, sandwiches, spaghetti, baquette, chocolate cake, bananas, doughnuts, and peas . . . I mean, glutton, much?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You ever notice how often characters in cartoons bop up their heads when talking?