STUPIDEST Muppets/Sesame Street skit!

mikealan

Reaction score
Hey ya guys, I didn't mean to hate the Muppets, but I think the skit I remember seeing that was shown only on Nickelodeon, Disney and PBS was really stupid. It was the very special 'We Are Family' video by Spike Lee after the Twin Towers from NYC were demolished featuring characters from each of the children's TV shows of today that were shown on Disney, Nickelodeon and PBS and such muppets from "The Muppet Show", "Sesame Street" and "Bear In the Big Blue House" including Bear, Pip & Pop, Ojo, Treelo, Tutter, Kermit the Frog (of course!), Miss Piggy, Elmo (of course too!), Zoe (in a pink tutu), Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Gonzo, Rizzo, Kermit's nephew Robin, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Zoot, Statler & Waldorf, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Grover, Rosita, the Count, Telly, Snuffy, his sister Alice, Baby Bear, Hoots the Owl and the Muppet Penguins. The video is just dumb, but the only best part was Oscar didn't want to move and groove to the video. But I believe Dr. Teeth would let everyone move and groove by clapping their hands! I think it's sooo related to the Muppets' and Sesame Street show, and PBS would cancel SS and turn into Elmo's World and as the Muppet Show is gone, all of the SS characters and many animated and live-action segments would move to the Muppet Show as the show would be turned into the Muppets' and Sesame Street Show!
BTW, many of the scenes of this video are just silly and dumb! Also, Statler & Waldorf sang with Kermit and his friends, and I think both Statler & Waldorf would be grumpy and be mean to the characters.

I don't want to watch this video anymore, because it's so stupid!!! :grouchy:

What Muppets did YOU think were really stupid?

Thijs

Reaction score
Maybe if I make a Mikealan-muppet, than that muppet is the stupidest muppet I've ever seen. Can you send me a picture of yourself, Mikealan?

Gonzo

Reaction score
Warrick said:
:embarrassed: "We picked up a weirdo..."

AAAAAAIIII-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAA!!!!

:excited: :stick_out_tongue: :big_grin: :crazy:

Seriously.

What's up with THAT.

satay chicken

Reaction score
Tommie said:
Maybe if I make a Mikealan-muppet, than that muppet is the stupidest muppet I've ever seen. Can you send me a picture of yourself, Mikealan?
This made me laugh SO MUCH :big_grin: :embarrassed:

I'm new to this forum and have just picked up on the Mikealean-hates-muppets saga (which I don't get btw. I was like this ---> :confused: ).

~~ Sarah

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
again, just like the last post you started, and i'm not trying to be rude or anything, but if you hate the muppets, why are you on this board?...

ryan

Iggy35

Reaction score
Everyone calm down.
The question was what muppet skit do you think was the stupidest!
Just cause we like the muppets on here, doesn't mean we have to love EVERY sketch they have EVER done!

I used to hate the talking houses from series 1.
They used to bore me to tears!

IGGY35

ButchCat

Reaction score
Holly cow but you are complainer!!!!!! All I see you do is complain!!! You don't like this, you don't like that, you don't like over half of the cast!!!!

King Prawn

Reaction score
There was this skit on TMS (I have no idea which episode) where a bunch of teeth of rocks were singing, i found that really stupid.

BTW When I saw the thread title I knew who started the thread... and I was right :big_grin: but in all fairness I see nothing wrong with a thread like this it's just that Mikealan you seem to start to many "What do you or I hate about the Muppets"

Iggy35

Reaction score
Alice Cooper I think.
Isn't that the one that goes .. "I've never know a toothache this bad before!"?

IGGY35