STUPIDEST Muppets/Sesame Street skit!

King Prawn

Reaction score
Iggy35 said:
Alice Cooper I think.
Isn't that the one that goes .. "I've never know a toothache this bad before!"?

IGGY35
That must be it, I know i've seen it on video and that's one of the few episodes I have.

Thanks Iggy

Drtooth

Reaction score
Come on... the only bad thing about "We are Family" is that Barney the Hasbeen Dinosaur is in it... Dr. Teeth sining again? Can't beat that with a stick..

I never like we're the number one from Sesame Street and the Elmo and Ernie (or Elmo and Zoe... same skit, one different character, made twice) "Milk and Cookies" song....

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
satay chicken said:
This made me laugh SO MUCH :big_grin: :embarrassed:

I'm new to this forum and have just picked up on the Mikealean-hates-muppets saga (which I don't get btw. I was like this ---> :confused: ).

~~ Sarah
Hi Satay Chicken welcome a board I'm Comical DrBob you name is funny.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Never seen the sketch there are some not so great ones & great ones.
well Duh.It probably fitted into what happened.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here are things I hate about Sesame...

1) Films about kids (without Muppets). I hate them all! They are toooooooo freaking long! Whhy is it that kids love to see themselves on tv? Don't they know how goofy they look?

2) those ^&%$ stop motion segments where toys form letters and numbers. The whole catalogue of that animation studio is exactly the same!!!!!

3) Ernie's show and tell. Steve doesn't seem to have any fun, neither do the uncharismatic kids. Hardly the era of John John and Herry, or ABCDEF Cookie monster.

4)episodes where Zoe's Rock Rocco gets sat on by a chicken. How many times do you need to use that dumb script? We get the idea. Chickens on Sesame are too dumb to tell the difference beween a rock and an egg!

SpudMahna

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Here are things I hate about Sesame...

1) Films about kids (without Muppets). I hate them all! They are toooooooo freaking long! Whhy is it that kids love to see themselves on tv? Don't they know how goofy they look?

2) those ^&%$ stop motion segments where toys form letters and numbers. The whole catalogue of that animation studio is exactly the same!!!!!

3) Ernie's show and tell. Steve doesn't seem to have any fun, neither do the uncharismatic kids. Hardly the era of John John and Herry, or ABCDEF Cookie monster.

4)episodes where Zoe's Rock Rocco gets sat on by a chicken. How many times do you need to use that dumb script? We get the idea. Chickens on Sesame are too dumb to tell the difference beween a rock and an egg!
The toy-forming-into-letter segments are pretty pathetic (and boring!) Also, the skits with only humans & kids in them are long, and annoying.

Drtooth

Reaction score
SpudMahna said:
The toy-forming-into-letter segments are pretty pathetic (and boring!) Also, the skits with only humans & kids in them are long, and annoying.

Not to mention redundant.

There is a worse animation studio... but I'll put thaT in a thread of it's own!