Confessing Crushes...

cjd874

Reaction score
Getting back to more celebrity crushes: today was the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle (now Meghan, Duchess of Sussex). Gotta say...Meghan is quite good-looking. The same can be said of her friends Priyanka Chopra and Abigail Spencer, both of whom attended the wedding.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I have terrible news:The real girl I had a huge crush on a few years back (I refuse to mention her name for personal reasons) passed away a month ago. I've been too depressed to talk about it for obvious reasons but now that enough time has passed, I am finally feeling better enough to break the horrible news. She apparently got into a drunk driving incident, which is a very scary way to die but thankfully we live in a VERY small town, borderline country so the possibilities of her getting assassinated in a school shooting were quite slim. If that were the case, knowing that someone took my beloved's life would make me sadder than I ever had been before. But luckily that never happened. While I am getting over it for the most part as I pointed out earlier, I still miss her something awful and will probably spend the rest of my life feeling that way. She was a wonderful young woman who had an amazing sense of humor, exposed me to the vast world of creepypasta (I wouldn't be a creepypasta fan to this day if she hadn't gotten me hooked on the genre), was a generous kind person who had a soft spot for children, animals, and the handicapped, and just felt like an all around close friend to me. Even before I knew her that well at all, she welcomed me with opened arms to be a part of her group of friends. She had a HUGE heart and it's ashame that she's no longer with us. But my memories of her will live on forever and while I do get sad when I think about her, it's kind of hard not to smile when remembering all the good times we shared together. I will occasionally even find myself laugh when thinking of all the times she expressed her great sense of humor and cracked me up to no end. I mean, the girl had a Deadpool watch, South Park bumper stickers on her car, and a collection of Minion merchandise. If that didn't explain her extremely funny, outgoing nature in a nutshell I don't know what would.
I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts go out to you and her family. :cry:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I have terrible news:The real girl I had a huge crush on a few years back (I refuse to mention her name for personal reasons) passed away a month ago. I've been too depressed to talk about it for obvious reasons but now that enough time has passed, I am finally feeling better enough to break the horrible news. She apparently got into a drunk driving incident, which is a very scary way to die but thankfully we live in a VERY small town, borderline country so the possibilities of her getting assassinated in a school shooting were quite slim. If that were the case, knowing that someone took my beloved's life would make me sadder than I ever had been before. But luckily that never happened. While I am getting over it for the most part as I pointed out earlier, I still miss her something awful and will probably spend the rest of my life feeling that way. She was a wonderful young woman who had an amazing sense of humor, exposed me to the vast world of creepypasta (I wouldn't be a creepypasta fan to this day if she hadn't gotten me hooked on the genre), was a generous kind person who had a soft spot for children, animals, and the handicapped, and just felt like an all around close friend to me. Even before I knew her that well at all, she welcomed me with opened arms to be a part of her group of friends. She had a HUGE heart and it's ashame that she's no longer with us. But my memories of her will live on forever and while I do get sad when I think about her, it's kind of hard not to smile when remembering all the good times we shared together. I will occasionally even find myself laugh when thinking of all the times she expressed her great sense of humor and cracked me up to no end. I mean, the girl had a Deadpool watch, South Park bumper stickers on her car, and a collection of Minion merchandise. If that didn't explain her extremely funny, outgoing nature in a nutshell I don't know what would.
Sorry for your loss bud. Hang in there.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My HTF Fanon waifu Stacy has gotten a character redesign and guess what? she looks even prettier than before.

SHE'S GORGEOUS! I'm glad they didn't ask me to redesign her though because she probably would've ended up look like a skunk version of Jessica Rabbit lol.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Time to update my crush list once again. It's shorter this time because a lot of my older crushes I've moved on from.

• David (Camp Camp)
  • Valhallen (Dexter's Lab)
  • Hush (Kick Buttowski) - It's just a small crush, though. I'm definitely not obsessed with him like I used to be.
  • Danny (Phineas and Ferb)
  • Sour Cream and Buck (Steven Universe) - Both small crushes.
  • Nick (Zootopia)
  • Chris Pratt - Pretty much my only celebrity crush at the moment. :smirk: Every time I watch Guardians of the Galaxy, I just can't help but think of how handsome he is...
And there's one more I should mention. When my family and I went to the Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show in Pigeon Forge (which was hilarious and awesome, BTW :big_grin:), I thought the guy who played the sheriff was pretty cute. This is not a serious crush, though, but I thought I'd bring it up. :stick_out_tongue: LOL.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Time to update my crush list once again. It's shorter this time because a lot of my older crushes I've moved on from.

• David (Camp Camp)
  • Valhallen (Dexter's Lab)
  • Hush (Kick Buttowski) - It's just a small crush, though. I'm definitely not obsessed with him like I used to be.
  • Danny (Phineas and Ferb)
  • Sour Cream and Buck (Steven Universe) - Both small crushes.
  • Nick (Zootopia)
  • Chris Pratt - Pretty much my only celebrity crush at the moment. :smirk: Every time I watch Guardians of the Galaxy, I just can't help but think of how handsome he is...
And there's one more I should mention. When my family and I went to the Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show in Pigeon Forge (which was hilarious and awesome, BTW :big_grin:), I thought the guy who played the sheriff was pretty cute. This is not a serious crush, though, but I thought I'd bring it up. :stick_out_tongue: LOL.
How was your vacation by the way?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
It was great! I'm gonna get my mom to send me the pictures she took so I can share them with you guys. :smile: