1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Confessing Crushes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beauregard, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

So, does anyone else have a crush for someone famous (or did have) that is embarrassing to say? A crush on cartoon? A TV character? A Puppet?

I have two I should admit to:

Jasmine (from Aladin)
    Dr. Beverly Crusher (From Star Trek)

Anyone want to join my confesionals?

Bea:zany:regard
  2. Beebers

Beebers New Member

When I saw the thread title I thought this was going to be about secret MC crushes . . .

I can't say I've ever had a crush on anything non-human, other than the Beast in Beauty and the Beast, the BOOK not the movie, when I was about 7 years old.

People/actor crushes, Cary Grant, Humphrey Bogart, Patrick Duffy (played Bobby Ewing on Dallas). I'm past the age of having crushes now but if I weren't it would be Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom these days. Sorry, no puppet crushes for me.

:cool:
  3. Phantom

Phantom New Member

Jane from Disney's Tarzan is the perfect woman...instant infatuation.

I also find the more recent Miss Piggy quite attractive.

Now, the less said, the better....tee, hee, hee....
  4. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

any of the girls in those sports bras i see everyday at the gym will do......

but i could go for jennifer garner.......since she's a celebrity

ryan
  5. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I used to have a crush on Daphne from "Scooby Doo," but not anymore. I don't want to talk about it, actually. Let's just say, things didn't end well.

;) :) :D :crazy: :p
  6. ceecee

ceecee Member

When I was 5, I actually went up to the TV during an episode of "Growing Pains" and kissed Kirk Cameron. :flirt:

My parents looked at me like I was completely goofy. How embarrassing! :o
  7. Beebers

Beebers New Member

She didn't like clown shoes, maybe? *hugs Andy* Eeez hokay dear, you don't have to talk about it.

:D ;) :D
  8. Yeah, well...

I've crushed on Janice, Penny (from the cartoon Inspector Gadget), and Lady Aberlin (from Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood).

Thankfully now I have a girlfriend who keeps me from crushing on TV characters... as much.
  9. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

Well... when I was little I had the bigest one on Gonzo..... he was always my fav :concern:
    but Carry Ewls and Michael J Fox both of wich are at least 2 times my age ..... they are sooooooo hot! :flirt: :flirt:
  10. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

That's too funny!

Then again, so is mine. I used to have a crush on Rachael Leigh Cook...
  11. Ryan

Ryan New Member

This is the scariest post ever... bordering on sick obsession :eek: I mean, cartoon characters?
  12. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Hehe, that's what I thought too. And then I saw the thread in Friends and Family and thought spring fever had really hit MC! I've had lots of crushes on famous and fictional people. First celebrity crush: Michael J. Fox on "Family Ties." Lifelong literary crush: Samwise Gamgee. :flirt: Pippin a bit too now, or is it just Billy? I had crushes on Timmy from the black-and-white "Lassie" they always used to play at 6:30 in the morning, and on "The New Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh" version of Christopher Robin. Absolutely adore Radar from "M*A*S*H." And I'm gaga over Clay Aiken. I wouldn't say I'm embarrassed by any of those crushes, though. I'm perfectly willing to admit having crushes on people - as long as they aren't people I actually know! ;)
    Erin
  13. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

What's wrong with that? :confused: :halo: :confused:
    Erin
  14. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

I kiss my t.v. all the time!

Crushes, hmm...

ZIM!
  15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

... ok, we'll just tell Kate and Piggy your unavailable. LOL

;)
  16. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Thanks. ;) Well, truth is, I was 5 and real, she was 17 and fictional. It wasn't meant to be...

:)
  17. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

goodness...interesting threads all around....spring IS in the air.....well I've never had any REAL celebrity crushes....unless you count Mark.....*sighs*

http://www.offkilter.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=14

and Jamie

http://www.offkilter.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=8

and Randy

http://www.offkilter.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=11

and Tony

http://www.offkilter.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=0

and Scott

http://www.offkilter.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=26

ok...maybe I just go for guys in kilts ;)
  18. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*posts Justin a kilt*
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

This might sicken ya'll but I had a crush when I was little on Rainbow Bright. Don't ask!

I do still have crushes on a lot of celebrites. Lensay Lohan, Hilley Duff...most of the teens that keep poping up on the screen from the 90's to the 2004. Don't know? Guess I'm in for young young love! I also had a crush on Tina Turner but that was long ago.
  20. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Hey, it's not Kate...it's the entire cast of AQ ;)

And Piggy...c'mon..that's one hot piece of bacon ::sarcasm::