1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Confessing Crushes...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beauregard, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I wasn't making fun of Sonic. It's true. I did name my first dog Sonic. We named him that because when I first let him out of the pound, he would run around the room in a figure eight motion (like Sonic the Hedgehog had his super eight move). So, we named him Sonic.

The newest one is Porthos... yeah, you can just guess where that's from. It really is a good dog's name.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  2. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

I had so many great guy names to give our next dog, but Mom didn't want a male dog. :( Oh, well. Mokey's good too! :halo:
    Erin

3. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Well-Known Member

Or you could give her a gender-neutral name. Or give her a male name anyway and confuse everybody!

4. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

Ok... who didn't have a didn't! on Ariel (Little Mermaid) when they were younger?! :p

5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

... No, but a loooooooong time ago, I had a crush on Gadget from Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers.
    Hehehehehehehe! Borg. LOL

6. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Well-Known Member

li'l bit...

7. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Not only did I not crush on Ariel, I was seriously scared of that movie. But then I'm a girl.

8. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Yes, that's always a possibility, but I'm big on naming animals after characters. Actually, we have two gender-neutral female cats - Cookies and Peaches. Very tasty! :p I probably wouldn't be beneath giving a male name to a female pet, but I don't think Mom would stand for it! :crazy:
    Erin

9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

No, no. I distinkly DISLIKE Halle...

But, speaking of Ariel (who I never had a crush on, BTW) what lady can admit that Prince Eric is not the most handsome (and jealousy inducing) prince Disney ever, um, drew?

10. Phantom

Phantom New Member

Prince Eric looks like Vance Duke....but that's before your time.

btw, I still have a thing for the little mermaid....

11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

When I was a little kid, I wrote a love letter to Daisy Duke, and wrote:
    -----------------
    Dear Daisy,

I love you. Do you love me? Please check one.
    [ ] Yes
    [ ] Sure do.

Love,
    Kevin
    ---------------------
    Nowadays, it's all about 1980's Sigourney Weaver, Beyonce, and Halle Berry.

muppetgem likes this.
  12. Phantom

Phantom New Member

Daisy Duke....arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh...........

I got to meet Enos (Sonny Shoyer (sp)) once....truly a highlight in my life....

(I also met at one time or another "Eb" from Green Acres and Junior Samples...It's alright kids, most of you shouldn't know who these people are/were).

13. oOoanimaloOo

oOoanimaloOo New Member

I have a crush on trunks from dragon ball z :zany:

14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ok, I'll admit it. The 'other' person from Star Trek I have a crush(ish) on is Hoshi from Enterprise.

15. Gloworm

Gloworm New Member

I had a brief crush a puppet from "fetch the vet" I don't know if any of you have ever seen it but I once did when I was ill, There was this vet, and he was very nice to all the animals and... oh, never mind, you'll never understand what we shared!

16. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Hoshi? I was suspecting T'Pol

17. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Well, Hoshi's the cute, sweet one.

18. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

of course...ya know...it's just guys more go for that kind of thing....at least that's the marketing ploy!

19. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Actually, sweetness wins me over.

... not that you're not outrageously hot. ;)

20. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

*chokes on nyquil*

that's what happens when you sincerely compliment a sick person ;)