Silly things you said, did, or thought as a kid

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually wanted to be a cop only because I played too much Need for Speed: hot pursuit 2 on my ps2. :stick_out_tongue:

After learning about how stressful being a cop can be, though, my thoughts have since changed. If I were one, though, I'd be constantly putting the media in their place, as well as ignorant cops in their place.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think at one point as a kid I wanted to be a mall cop, if only because I thought it'd be pretty neat to get to hang out at the mall all day, riding around in a golf cart, and what have you.

This was waaaaay before malls became an endangered species, and waaaaaay before Kevin James made them look like major dweebs like Paul Blart riding around on his segway.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not long after that movie came out, I actually started seeing mall cops whizzing around on segways, and I could just imagine that they were cursing Paul Blart in the back of their minds.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One thing I like about that movie is that it was filmed at the Burlington mall in my home state.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've had an interest in seeing the movie, if only out of just plain curiosity . . . I mean granted, it looks stupid, but it doesn't look half bad either.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I remember this storyboard artist on Adventure Time used to post a lot of weird Paul Blart fan art on her Twitter.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, here's another one...

So, my old ERTL Henry the green engine toy that's now pretty much ruined, I remember putting my mom's mascara on the face part and boooyyyy did that really eff it up. I tried washing it off with no luck.

Lesson learned. Luckily years later, I got a replacement.

Hope you enjoyed my story @Old Thunder.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Believe it or not.... When I was a kid, I was a pretty big SpongeBob and Sandy shipper.

Now.... I'm not so big on SpongeBob shipping's. :smirk: