Sesame Street Missing Muppets

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Sherlock Hemlock has apparently been thrown into the trunk that also holds Farley, Herbert Birdsfoot, etc. They have expunged his character to the fullest and have no more use for him.

As for Benny Rabbit, there's no more use for him, as there is no Furry Arms hotel anymore. (The "Around the Corner" set is no more.)

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Mister Fred said:
What ever happened to the following muppets
Dr. Brice, Amazing Mumford, Don Music, Guy Smiley, Simon Sound.

All of the above have been missing for several years. Where are they?
mumford had an accident while practicing a magic trick.

core

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
mumford had an accident while practicing a magic trick.
Where are the facts?

Warning I just dream up now:
I don't know what is real happens with him. Mebe he has got a secret harem and in his harem he collect so many girlfriends that he hasn't got any time to join at Sesame Street. His hole diary is completely ful with activity's an hobby's with his girlfriends.

I don't know why I thinking about that, but I think Amazing Mumfort is realy a typical of hansome man who has got a big harem. :smile:

salemfan

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Guy Smiley hasnt been seen for a while I believe because he was one of Jim's characters and could not be performed by any other as its a difficult voice to do.

The same thing happened to rowlf the dog, dr teeth and ,many other characters, I have heard!

from,
Paul
:smile:
I think Guy Smiley was in the main street scene of a season 32(2001)episode of Sesame Street in which Maria has a lot of emergency toaster repairs. Guy Smiley didn't talk, but he was dressed in his usual clothes and was being shown as one of Maria's customers. I don't know who was performing him.

gfarkwort

Reaction score
Bill Baretta can do Rowlf's voice well and Guy and Rowlf have a similar voice (except louder and kinda cracky.) It would be iteresting if Bill did try.

Cheebo

Reaction score
gfarkwort said:
Bill Baretta can do Rowlf's voice well and Guy and Rowlf have a similar voice (except louder and kinda cracky.) It would be iteresting if Bill did try.
It would make sense too. Bill said his favorite Muppet is Guy Smiley.

salemfan

Reaction score
Ah, Dantecat, so you saw the season 32 episode where Maria has a lot of emergency toaster repairs. Is there a reason why Guy Smiley didn't talk when he made an appearance in the street story of this episode? What episode number is this episode, anyway?