Keith Chapman To Unveil New Henson Project

Luke

Reaction score
Heres a lil' scoop :-

Keith Chapman, is the guy who created the succesful pre-school animation series "Bob The Builder" in the UK for "HIT Entertainment", but prior to this he worked at Henson for 3 years as Art Director for Muppets licensed product which gave him the inspiration to create his own characters.

He has a 'first look' deal with Universal who will be unveiling "Fifi Forget Me Not" - one of his new pre-school creations soon but his ideas aren't limited to pre-school.

"Keith is also close to revealing another concept (begun prior to his agreement with Universal) in development with Henson; something he believes will have wide merchandising opportunities."

The above is partly copied and partly rewritten from an otherwise boring article in 'License Europe' - a trade magazine in the UK. Sounds mysterious, and this guy mainly does animation. So sounds like a new Henson animation show that could get developed.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice indeed. Let us know if you hear anything else.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
When I first saw the article title, I thought maybe Phil had a brother named Keith! :wink: Wouldn't it be great to have that kind of an "in" with the company, Phil? :big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, no Keith Chapman in the family that I know of.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Nope, no Keith Chapman in the family that I know of.
Well, you can always buy the rights to the "Keith Chapman" name.

Ask Spike Lee for tips...

radionate

Reaction score
Luke said:
Sounds mysterious, and this guy mainly does animation. So sounds like a new Henson animation show that could get developed.
You think stop motion, computer animation, or traditional cel animation Luke?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wonder what he'll be doing? Sounds neat. I'd think stop-motion, isn't that what Bob the Builder is?