Sesame Street Season 49 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm looking at Muppet Wiki right now and there's some information worthy of posting here.

Episode 4903 is called Hey! Sesame Street News and will feature Keegan Michael Key talking about newspapers.

Episode 4907 is New Year's Eve on Sesame Street. Sounds like a very familiar plot.

Episode 4908 is about a Little Miss Muffet play and features Chance The Rapper talking about theater.

Episode 4911 is about libraries and will feature Zoe Kravitz as comic book superhero Galactic Gail. Julia is in the episode as well.

Episode 4917 is about a grocery game show and Solange Knowles sings a song called I Remember.

Episode 4922 is the Bill Nye episode and it's called Dinosaur in the Laundromat, which involves Rudy, Zoe, and Rosita becoming scientists.

The season will feature Abby's Amazing Adventures, a new animated segment.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As long as we're complaining about how off the Muppets look right now, Elmo's face seems strangely bushier than usual:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh, hey, the new season starts in two days!

Interesting that Tiffany Haddish is playing a vet. Not quite what i'd expect, but it's definitely not the first time a guest star has played against type.
I just really hope the episode is funny. I mean, it would be a real missed opportunity if this was one of those stories where they just write a generic script that would fit any random person, rather than a script that caters to the guest's specific talents/personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.