Sesame Street Season 49 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think the Henson workshop has been really over perfecting the Sesame Street Muppets.
Oh yeah! Good eye, I didn't catch that. I like the deeper blue colors on this one. And it looks more mature, which fits because Abby and Elmo have been getting a bit older recently.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm not too keen on the new Rosita puppet; looks way too shaggy and kinda like she's got a bushy mustache. That alternate Oscar they've been using looks kinda lousy too.

BTW, those press kit links technically aren't "live" yet (i.e. officially made public), so I wouldn't be sharing them around yet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I didn't know Allison Williams still existed . . . does her father?

Schfifty

Reaction score
I was wondering why Abby was wearing a different outfit in some of the recent pics. Not sure if I like it being a regular outfit, but the shirt does look kind of cute on her.

And I'm not a fan of this Rosita as well. She does look like she has a mustache there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I try not to get too hung up on how the puppets look whenever they're rebuilt - I know they're never going to always look 100% alike. Rosita, while yes, they could have trimmed her facial fur a little, doesn't look too bad, at least I don't think.

Still, Big Bird's head is way too massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.