The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Seeing that result that I underlined as one of the top results for "sonic underground" on Google. I know the foot fetish is a very popular and common one, but I never realized people like Sonia's feet that much. :skeptical:
Late reply, but as someone with a foot fetish himself, I can tell you finding the word "feet" instantly associated with certain real life people or fictional chararacters when you look them up on Google isn't very uncommon.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Watching SHREK 2 on cable, and for whatever reason, some of the voices are dubbed by narmy British actors, like the Ugly Stepsister (who was voiced by Larry King) or the Joan Rivers cameo.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Watching SHREK 2 on cable, and for whatever reason, some of the voices are dubbed by narmy British actors, like the Ugly Stepsister (who was voiced by Larry King) or the Joan Rivers cameo.
Could it be a different release perhaps?

I’m on Wikipedia right now, and this is what is showing up.

• Joan Rivers' cameo marked the first time that a real person had been represented on screen by the Shrek animation team. Her part (though retaining her visual representation) was redubbed by presenter Kate Thornton for the United Kingdom release.
IMDB says this:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That explains it then.

Why it's being broadcasted that way in North America, though, is puzzling.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I fell asleep on the couch last night and woke up to see what may be the weirdest show ever on my TV: Pop Team Epic. It's this very weird anime sketch comedy show where they parody a bunch of obscure things. It's incredibly bizarre and reminds me of Japan's answer to Wonder Showzen. While most of it was very funny, it was definitely a strange thing to start my morning off with. Having just woken up by the time the theme song ended, it took me a while to mentally process what the heck I was even watching.