The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I both saw and heard something really weird today:

I saw an anti-Trump 2019 calendar at BAM . . . and yes, I got it! It even comes with all kinds of crazy stickers you can plaster over his face for each month! :stick_out_tongue:

I heard Dean Martin's version of "Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!" but with female vocals.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

The guy is getting a lot of positive comments on this, so I guess that really speaks to people's humanity. I mean, I guess I'd give him A for effort.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've seen a couple of his videos.

Cute puppets but could do a better job with chroma-key.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Chromakey's not as easy as it seems - especially if you don't have even/adequate lighting.

It's also hard when you have different characters that are blue or green, or have both colors in their palette, and you have to keep switching between a green screen, a blue screen, or some other color.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
True. This is why I don't think green curtains for chroma-keying - I find walls work alot better.

But yeah, I've had that experience where I'm filming something in class on a green screen and part of my shirt is green. :shifty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Not only are blue and green Grover in this, but Frank looks especially hippie-ish at the end there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mom got two bottles of shampoo and conditioner that have "100% vegan" labels on them.

What animals are they putting in shampoo and conditioner?!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
My mom got two bottles of shampoo and conditioner that have "100% vegan" labels on them.

What animals are they putting in shampoo and conditioner?!
Mink. Horse. Cow. Goat. Where do you think most keratin comes from?

Yeah, I go with the no-animal-product, no-animal-testing ones myself. I'm not opposed to eating meat. But I draw the line at torturing animals for our vanity.