Confessing Crushes...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Can understand that. Gordon and Bob were always like dad's to me when I was a kid.

cjd874

Reaction score
Soooo...back on track! After watching a few episodes of a cop drama called APB, I had to look up who the female lead was. I came to the conclusion that Natalie Martinez might be the hottest Latina actress in Hollywood right now.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have a new waifu that isn't HTF related in the slightest. This time around, it's Isabelle from Animal Crossing. I'm not gonna show a picture because I think with her presence in Smash Ultimate, pretty much all of you probably know who she is by now.

I think it could be because one of the people I'm subscribed to on YouTube is extremely obsessed with her and maybe that obsession has been rubbing off on me lately:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Despite her being a lesbian, I think I can safely say that Kate McKinnon is my new current celebrity crush: funny, talented, and cute to boot.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Here's one I used to have back in 2012-ish...

Beau from Dexter's Lab. I thought he was really cute (honestly, I still sort of think he is, but more in the precious child kind of way), and he was the literally the ONLY reason I would watch the episode "Beau Tie", which is probably one of the worst episodes in the entire show, at least in my opinion.

Then, around 2016, I started developing a crush on Valhallen, which I still have to this day. :embarrassed:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
While I'm not a huge fan of Robot Chicken anymore, I am absolutely in love with one of the show's voice actors/writers right now. It isn't because of Robot Chicken though, but rather her other hilarious live-action sitcom Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. That's right.....not too long ago, I became smitten for the talented, beautiful, and all around adorkable Rachel Bloom.

What do I love about Rachel? I think the better question is:What DON'T I love about Rachel Bloom? She's pretty, she's extremely intelligent and clever, she has a downright gorgeous singing voice, she is a huge pop culture nerd like myself who isn't afraid to openly express her love for comic book characters, Disney movies, and other "childish" things despite being a full grown woman, she is by far one of the funniest people in Hollywood right now (I swear it's like we almost share the exact same sense of humor), and she's very loving and kind;about as far from your typical stuck up celebrity stereotype as you can get.

I also love how she often uses the money she earns as an actress/writer to help out disabled children and teenagers, regularly donating to various disability research-related charities as well. She is a constant advocate of tolerance towards disabled people and has nothing but respect for them. Being someone who has a slight form of Asperger's, seeing a celebrity like Rachel going out of her way to support people with mental and physical handicaps just warms my heart and I can't even begin to tell you how much I respect her for that alone.

So yeah, I think it's safe to say that Rachel Bloom has a very special place in my heart and yes, before you ask I am VERY sad that Crazy-Ex Girlfriend will be getting canceled soon but I hope that she comes up with other amazing ideas after the show wraps up because if anyone could breathe creative life into this reboot-obsessed era of pop culture that has been stuck in the '80s and '90s for a decade straight, it's good old Rachel Bloom.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
So, I got a question for you all:If you could marry any of your waifus/husbandos (past or present) which one would it be?

For me it would probably be Giggles. She has all the good qualities of an amazing life partner. She's very friendly, she's affectionate towards children meaning she'd probably be a wonderful mother. She's responsible, trustworthy, honest, intelligent, kindhearted towards everyone, and just an all around joy to be with.

My least one that I would absolutely NOT want to marry would without a doubt be Lois Griffin. I really only liked her because she's hot. But when it comes to her personality she's hardly any better than Peter. She's certainly smarter than her Homer Simpson knockoff of a husband. But think of all the horrible things Lois has done throughout the series:She bullies Meg regularly, she's cheated on Peter with many different characters (Quagmire, Brian, Jesus, Jerome, one of Meg's boyfriends, and Bill Clinton to name a few), she openly admits to putting Stewie in the microwave out of anger, and she doesn't really seem to care about well.....anything except herself.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
So, I got a question for you all:If you could marry any of your waifus/husbandos (past or present) which one would it be?

For me it would probably be Giggles. She has all the good qualities of an amazing life partner. She's very friendly, she's affectionate towards children meaning she'd probably be a wonderful mother. She's responsible, trustworthy, honest, intelligent, kindhearted towards everyone, and just an all around joy to be with.

My least one that I would absolutely NOT want to marry would without a doubt be Lois Griffin. I really only liked her because she's hot. But when it comes to her personality she's hardly any better than Peter. She's certainly smarter than her Homer Simpson knockoff of a husband. But think of all the horrible things Lois has done throughout the series:She bullies Meg regularly, she's cheated on Peter with many different characters (Quagmire, Brian, Jesus, Jerome, one of Meg's boyfriends, and Bill Clinton to name a few), she openly admits to putting Stewie in the microwave out of anger, and she doesn't really seem to care about well.....anything except herself.
My one cartoon crush whom I would definitely marry is David from Camp Camp. He's such a friendly, sweet, and caring guy.

My one cartoon crush whom I would NOT marry is Hoss Delgado from Billy and Mandy. I love Hoss, but he'd probably be an awful husband, LOL.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I could see pros and cons with both of my waifus.

Jeanette
Pros:
- She's incredibly sweet, kind, and compassionate
- She seems to be very loyal and true, so I don't doubt that she would be faithful and devoted.
- Both of us are incredibly clumsy, so that's something we can relate to.

Cons:
- The current incarnation of the character has made her quite a hipster - and I mean the tree-hugging, co-op, cat-lady, save-the-bees kind of hipster - some aspects of my life would probably give her a panic attack, such as lighting up rooms with multiple lamps, using an electric clothes dryer, leaving the air conditioning running, not giving a crap about bees. . . .
- Brittany would be my sister-in-law. Yikes.

Noodle
Pros:
- She's Japanese, and Japanese love fat guys, so I could actually be attractive to her and not have to constantly be self-conscious about my outer appearance with her.
- She can kick ***, so in the event that something were to happen to her and I'm not able to get to her, she could probably defend herself most effectively.
- Unlike most fictional characters, she actually ages in real time . . . and she just seems to keep getting hotter as she gets older.

Cons:
- She "likes everybody," so that might make her a bit of a promiscuous philanderer, and I may end up finding out she's seeing another man - or even another woman.