The perfect new Miss Piggy!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
GonzosNoze

Fantastic avatar! :concern:

Yeah, the platinum hair gives her a little old lady look. Don't like it. The Muppet Profile trading cards from the mid-90s had to be the worst. Her profile card gave her this Barbara Bush look. Ugh. She's just not the right person for a diva to model her hair after. :eek:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I think they should keep her like she's been from the GMC and the one's in the pic. They should keep it that way. Like it. You know that Piggy hardly was ever in JHH. I know that Fozzie was there for a couple but not that I can recall she was. Oh well Love the old Piggy look and the 80's piggy's as well so keep up the good work puppetbuilders.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Ryan said:
That is a great Piggy, but I still think the eyes on theat particular puppet are too big. That puppet was used in some scenes of VMMCM. I think she looks best in the Moulin Scrooge number (not the radio controlled one on the swing, the actual puppet). The eyes and hair were perfect. But I really ddig this Piggy's hair too. Madonna-ish.
I agree!!! that puppet during moulin scrooge ROCKED!

I think her hair looks good...though it's rather flat...maybe just a tad more volume

GonzosNoze

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Fantastic avatar! :concern:
Thanks! :smile:
I had made some different ones to choose from, but they just weren't suitable for this forum. The showed some, um, things goin' on with Piggy and Gonzo. :crazy: Just not fittin'!

I don't know anything about those tradingcards, but I've seen enough pics of the pig from that period of time and just don't like what they're doing! Today she looks more puppety to me than back then when she still was a 'natural blonde'! I love her in "Miss Piggy's Posterbook"! *melt* :wink:

Julian

btw: and I love these emoticons! :big_grin:

GonzosNoze

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
You know that Piggy hardly was ever in JHH. I know that Fozzie was there for a couple but not that I can recall she was.
She's been on it. I should know, 'cause it (unfortunately) is the ONLY episode that's been aired around here! :cry:
Look for episode #5: Miss Piggy's Hollywood ( just go to www.toughpigs.com/anth03juneintro.htm )

Julian

radionate

Reaction score
GonzosNoze said:
Thanks! :smile:
I had made some different ones to choose from, but they just weren't suitable for this forum. The showed some, um, things goin' on with Piggy and Gonzo. :crazy: Just not fittin'!
Welcome to the board Julian!!!!

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Wow, I gotta say that Piggy looks incredibly fine in those photos. Now I would never say she was errm sexy but yeah she has a whole smouldering thing going, definately smouldering.
Jamie

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
GonzosNoze said:
Today she looks more puppety to me than back then when she still was a 'natural blonde'!
I think so, too; and welcome home to MuppetCentral!!

FOZ :embarrassed:

GonzosNoze

Reaction score
Thanx guys! :smile:

I still consider ToughPigs 'my home' :wink: , but I always try to keep an eye focused on this forum as well! *squint*

Gonzo

Reaction score
JamieDenny said:
Wow, I gotta say that Piggy looks incredibly fine in those photos. Now I would never say she was errm sexy but yeah she has a whole smouldering thing going, definately smouldering.
Jamie
Oh, she's sexy alright.

Wow. We are all weirdos.

:halo: