I am selling treasured pieces of my Muppet Collection

muppetnut29

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
so so sorry to hear about your tuff times in your life there is always a light at the end of the tunnle . would you happen to have any muppet vidos like the muppets celebrate Jim henson. :smile:
Dwayne,

Thank you so much for your heartfelt words, I can honestly say that fellow muppet lovers have the BIGGEST OF HEARTS! I have appreciated all of the caring and supportive responses I have received in this forum! I am sorry to say that my collection never included the muppet videos, I had only recently purchased all the Muppet show's on DVD,

Sincerely,
Deanna

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Ditto for me. :smile: I wish you and your husband well.

The complete set of McDonald's Muppet Babies books, SS Live items from the '80's, complete set of McDonald's muppet glasses from the '80's, Fraggle Rock videos set, complete set of the muppet magazine, Henson movie cereal promo DVD's, any coffee table books, CD's (soundtracks or whatever)

If you have anything, my e-mail is: dmart@hotmail.com

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I hope you manage to rebuild your collection one day. If times seise being tuff it shouldnt be to hard to find most of the items on ebay, who knows you might win some money and be a millionaire, I wish you all the best! :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I forgot to say sorry to hear about what happened. I was caught up in so many things yesterday that I forgot to give u my word of advice. Just keep hanging in there. There has to be something around the corner waiting for ya'll. Just keep praying, I know I will. Hope this keeps up and going on and on and like drspy said u might be a millionaire some day. Ur Welcome for the hopes. Have a nice day hope things do shape up for ya'll. :halo:

morthimmer

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your heartfelt words, I can honestly say that fellow muppet lovers have the BIGGEST OF HEARTS! I have appreciated all of the caring and supportive responses I have received in this forum! I am sorry to say that my collection never included the muppet videos, I had only recently purchased all the Muppet show's on DVD,

Deanna, I'm interested in your Muppet Show's DVDs, please, send me a short email and I'll try to contact you. Mye-mail address is eplata@supercable.es
I hope the things go better now for you and your family.

Reaction score
morthimmer said:

Deanna, I'm interested in your Muppet Show's DVDs, please, send me a short email and I'll try to contact you. Mye-mail address is eplata@supercable.es
I hope the things go better now for you and your family.

Deanna,

Hope all goes well for you and your family.

I wanted to inquire about any classic tv appearances you might have on tape. please write to michelehrrmnn@aol.com

G-MAN

Reaction score
I just heard what happened, I'm very sorry.