I am selling treasured pieces of my Muppet Collection

muppetnut29

Reaction score
Greetings Muppet Fans

I am sad to say that I am needing to sell some of my muppet collectables. I have collected muppets since I was 7yrs. old and have invested over $7,000 in them over the years.
My husband's work-related injury has put our family into financial crisis and I am needing to let go of some of my treasures.
There are way too many items to list, so if you are looking for something specific e-mail me and hopefuly I will have it. I have to say my favorite has been Miss Piggy and I tend to have more of her memorabilia than the other characters. But also have plenty more and have decided to NOT list them on e-bay. I want these treasures to go to good homes of muppet lovers, serious collectors that will treasure them as well! I have already listed my Muppet Sigma Canisters (I don't know if they are on the sale page yet) but have alot of nice Sigma pieces.
I am not looking to make a huge profit, I will be fair and honest as to what I paid for them plus S&H.
I will see how well the response is here before I try other options, but would really like to offer them to all of you first since I know finding certain muppet items can be a difficult task.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions at Rocknrobin729@aol.com.
Thank You,
The original Muppetnut

zooter

Reaction score
Im interested

hi
i sent you an email about your zoot and dr teeth figures.
hope your husband gets well soon :smile:

Thijs

Reaction score
Gee, two terrible things happening then. I hope you're husband will get better soon.

muppetnut29

Reaction score
Thank You Tommie and all you well wishers!

Tommie said:
Gee, two terrible things happening then. I hope you're husband will get better soon.
Tommie, and all the other wonderful Muppet Central members, THANK YOU for your kind words and well wishes for my family! You all are the BEST!

Sincerely,
Deanna
The original Muppetnut

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Deanna
The original Muppetnut

Sorry to hear that you and your husband are going through some difficult times right now. If this were a Muppet movie we would all get together and put on a show to raise money for you. It may not always seem like it but I'm sure everything will work out somehow. Life's like a movie, write your own ending . . .

Best wishes and God bless!

Emmettsophie

Reaction score
miss piggy watch

you dont have a miss piggy 1979 watch do you....the one with miss piggy in lavender?

muppetnut29

Reaction score
Emmettsophie said:
you dont have a miss piggy 1979 watch do you....the one with miss piggy in lavender?
As a matter of fact I do. I have had this watch since I was 7, it was one of my first collectables and has been kept MINT in box. Never opened or displayed! It is listed on the fan collectable sale page here at muppet central. Thank You for your interest in one of my most treasured pieces!

Sincerely,
Deanna

dwayne1115

Reaction score
got any vidos

so so sorry to hear about your tuff times in your life there is always a light at the end of the tunnle . would you happen to have any muppet vidos like the muppets celebrate Jim henson. :smile: