Animal Won't Be In Australia

FozzieBear

Reaction score
At the royal melbourne show in Australia (which is coming up this month), we get the muppet showbag there well, it seems that Animal hasnt been banned from our muppet bag, heres the link to the muppet showbag at the Royal Melbourne Show Showbag Page, The show is on in a couple of weeks and Im going to go, so I'll post again and let everyone know if Animal is there or not. Oh, and I can confirm they are the Nanco plush, as I have got the muppet bag the past 2 years from the show :smile:

FozzieBear (Luke)

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thats great Luke, hope you have a great time at the show, I have heard its even better than the Sydney one. Have you by any chance been to the Sydney one?
The last time I went they had heaps of muppet stuff, im not sure if they had the muppet bag but they had loads of muppet plushes most by nanco and available for sale in the showbag pavillions. They also had many big kermit's for prizes on various attractions and these were actually pretty horrible, very crudely made and these show up on ebay all the time! I have a big kermit from the kermit collection range and its way better than the ones at the show. :smile:

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Havent ever been to the Sydney Show, probably because it is too far away from melbourne to get there :halo:

FozzieBear (Luke)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Here's the list, thanks for posting the link. Looks like a lot of good, fattening foods!! Yum! :stick_out_tongue:
MUPPETS CONTENTS

1 x 12g Milky White Freddo
1 x 12g Dairy Milk Freddo
1 x 12g Milky Top Freddo
1 x 20g Pine Lime Freddo
4 x Mr Marshmallow Singles
1 x 40g Coloured Popcorn
2 x Jelly Joy Sticks
4 x Mini Jelly Sticks
1 x Smackers Gum Chews
1 x Berry Wicked Fizz Chew Bar
1 x Cola Wicked Fizz Chew Bar
1 x Grape Wicked Fizz Chew Bar
1 x Orange Fizzer Chew Bar
2 x Mini Blueberry Fizzer Chew Bar
2 x Mini Strawberry Fizzer Chew Bar
2 x Allens Hot Tingles
9 x Heartbeats Candy
4 x Super Big Tattoo Gum
2 x Balloon Bubble Gum Sticks
2 x Bloo Pops
2 x Double Taste Pops
4 x Rainbow Lollipops
plus choice of Kermit
or Gonzo
or Animal
or Beaker
or Fozzie Bear
or Rizzo

Drtooth

Reaction score
GAHHH!!! I don't even know what those are! I'd kill for a Rizzo or Beaker, tho....

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Is that what the showbag comes with in Melbourne? I would love the gonzo, fozzie, animal, beaker and rizzo, i have never seen them in Australia before. The actual showbag isnt really muppet related except for the nanco plush it comes with! :smile: