Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaron, if you're interested, I like the Beetles and the Beatles too. My favorite kind of music is Classic Rock & Roll from basically 1950-1980 or 19990. There's a radio station on my local AM dial that used to have 14 hours of the stuff on Sunday whenever there weren't any sporting events to preempt the broadcasts. All that's left now are Supergold hosted by Mike Harvey on Saturday nights and Rock Roll & Remember hosted by Dick Clark on Sunday afternoons.

Ah Kim! We were waiting for you two to come in and announce your arrival in the dorms! OK then, we're coming to your room instead. Mokey takes the radish bars and the Count (MC) brings the mugs and giant tumbler full of iced tea along with his top hat over to Room #2.

Ah, I can see we're going to need a lot of work here.
PS: Kim, should we talk about this on the forums or through our E-mail mailers? Let me know and we'll get started if you like.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Knocks on the door to Room #2.

SkeeterMuppet? Red? Are you in fright now?

*To Mokey: "How do we know that this is Room #2? Sure it's the room in front of ours, but it doesn't have a room door marker. Well, that could be the first thing we ask them, what item or symbol they want to have as a dormroom marker on their front door. So long as it has a nice number 2 in black and high relief, that'll be fine for me.

Mokey: "You mean like how our room's door has a gray ovaled storm cloud with a black 1 in high relief?"
The Count: "Hexactly."
Well, we'll just wait here to find out if the gals are in now.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Knocks on the door to Room #2.

SkeeterMuppet? Red? Are you in fright now?

*To Mokey: "How do we know that this is Room #2? Sure it's the room in front of ours, but it doesn't have a room door marker. Well, that could be the first thing we ask them, what item or symbol they want to have as a dormroom marker on their front door. So long as it has a nice number 2 in black and high relief, that'll be fine for me.

Mokey: "You mean like how our room's door has a gray ovaled storm cloud with a black 1 in high relief?"
The Count: "Hexactly."
Well, we'll just wait here to find out if the gals are in now.
*opens the door* Hey Count, hey Mokey. Come on in.

You left that darn plant behind, didn't you?

Relax, Red, I'm sure Lanford's back in their room doing...whatever it is deathworts do. (to Count and Mokey) So, now that you two are here why don't we get down to business?

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. Though Mokey wanted to bring him along, I talked her out of it. We left him with the control for the TV and a fresh container of water back in our room. Hopefully, he wont wake up my pet bat, Bella.

OK, so what kind of marker do you want to place on your door? Some examples are the storm cloud on our own room, the clipboard on Scooter and Scooter's room, and the chocolate chip cookie on the room for Kyle and the Monsters.

Ah, thanks for turning on the lights Red.
Mokey: "Where should we place the jug of tea and the radish bars?"
Hope to keep talking with you this afternoon.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
Hey guys,Me and Big Bird are going to deck out the common rooms in muppet stuff for the party in the 24th.It's going to take a couple of weeks to decorate so Im starting now.Figures will deck out the shelfs,Danglers dangling on the curtains,Plush on the chairs and couches,Posters wall to wall,and a whole lot of other stuff!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*shows Mokey a small table* Just put the refreshments right there, Mokey. Okay, about that door marker...

How about a rock?

A rock, Red? That's a little, I dunno, boring.

Not when you play rock hockey!

I don't play rock hockey. How about a radish?

*thinks that over* I like that. Yeah, that'll work great.

*nods* Good. Takes care of that anyway. Now for the rest of the room...

First and foremost we're going to need beds. I was thinking of something like a loft set-up. It's like a bunkbed, only there's no bed underneath the top bunk; just room to store things.

We could hang my hammock in the loft, underneath your bed.

*nods* Good idea, Red.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I spaced out for a while there Kim. Just had to go over some notes in my mind. The radish is one that would work well for the door marker and with a black 2 in high relief, if the two of you approve, would look quite Fraggley. So, you'd prefer to have a hammock for Red under your bed Kim? Though we've got two separate beds in our room, that could work if its what you want. First, I'd advise you to make a list of the things that you'd like to have in your room that pertain to the two of you individually, and then let's see how we go about placing those items. Second, we can brainstorm about the common room details in your room like the walls and their covering, floor and/or covering, and other such details. Then, after that's done, we can go about finalizing the room decor by finetuning the detail of certain items like the sheets for your bed, the pattern on the flooring should you want to have marked tiles or patterned carpeting, the knobs to the drawers and closet doors, and the rest of those sort of things.
So, what are the things that you, Kim, would specifically want to have in your room?
And Red, what are the things that you specifically would want to have in your room?
Mokey: "If you like, we can help you out by providing details of our own room to serve as examples and inspiration for your lovely dormroom decor."
Mokey: "Would you like a radish bar Red?"
Hope to hear back from you in a while.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes!!! My blackbirds from Baltimore beat the Browns! This was a great victory: we pull even with the Steelers at 1-1 records for the conference lead, and one of our stars sets the single game rushing record at 295 yards! What a great news sports story!

Oh, I'm sorry, what were you saying SkeeterMuppet?

Fireimps87

Reaction score
Prolly :rolleyes: for me...if not Johnny Fiama...but Sal would have to stay as well :crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Always glad to meet new boarders come in here to the ever lovin' Muppets College dormroom. Hello, FireImps87, my screen name here is the Count (MC) but you can call me Eduardo. So, I see you've brought Johnny Fiama and Sal Manilla with you to be your roomies. Good, that's 2 more Muppet roomies and 3 new boarders in all! Now then, as for your room, which one would you like? There are two floors of rooms here, one past the lobby's main doors and a basement level room accessible by a spiral staircase to your right just after passing through the lobby's internal doors. Downstairs, Rooms #3 next to the room shared by Mokey Fraggle and myself is still available, and Rooms #8 through to #14 are also available. Here on Floor 2 there's Rooms #17, 19, 21 and 22 vacant on your righthand side; and Rooms #23 and 28 are still awaiting their occupants. If you like you can research through previous notes placed here on the lobby's desk (past thread pages) to see sketches of other boarders' internal room designs so that you can come up with a room design of your own once you've selected one of the freed-up rooms. You can leave a note with your internal room's design taped to the front of Scooter's (MC) and Scooter's door, Room #4, in the downstairs basement level. Just make sure you address it as "Note for Scooter" and she'll eventually get around to it.

Other than that, stay away from the trashcan in the Floor 2 common room unless you want to make the acquaitance of a world-famous grouch. And velcome to the Muppet College dorms!

Status
Not open for further replies.