1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet College Roommates

Discussion in 'Games' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. So, if you went to college and roomed with a Muppet, whom would you want for a roomie?

I think I'd take Rowlf ( :sympathy: ). He's cool in a laid-back way, so he wouldn't bother or annoy me (nor I him). We could kick back and have good talks and stuff, and I'd love writin' music with him and playin' pianos! :D

:sing:

"Dude, my college roomie's on 'The Muppet Show'!" :D :cool:
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

OK, who are you and what've you done with the real Byron?!? But as long as you've already made your choice... I'd take Mokey as a roommate, cause she'd just hide away in the walls of the apartment inside the Fraggle caverns below and we'd be able to talk/discuss all sorts of different poetry or art as we help each other with our customizing projects.
    Hope this helps and have a pleasant morrow.
  3. anathema

anathema Active Member

The real Byron is safely locked up in his kennel, I know that... >:)
  4. The Count

Ah, her doctor! We must strike up a conversation of our own to discuss the possibility of creating new monsters with my Monster Making Machine and my mythic knowledge. Pleasant screams and a good fright to all, especially Byron who's been locked up in his own personal little doggie dungeon!
    *Evil laughter ensues.
  5. anathema

anathema Active Member

Actually, I am generally referred to as the Master...

And that's a quote most people on here probably won't get :-(
  6. The Count

Well then, in that case, I'll take the title of "The Creator" since I love creating new monsters all the time.
  7. Dr. Bombay

Dr. Bombay Member

I think I would want Kermit as my roommate because he seems to have it together, plus he's really funny :) And that would mean that all his Muppety friends would visit a lot so it would be party central!!
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I'm with Dr. Bombay, I'd go for Kermit as a roomie!! Unless it's co-ed dormitories, then I choose Janice!
  9. anathema

anathema Active Member

Sorry, she's already spoken for! ;-)
  10. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Well, then, you get half and I'll take half. Which half? Well, I'm a puppeteer... :flirt:

So, we can't choose someone that's already been picked?? Then, I choose Floyd--then I get to hang out with the coolest dude, band, and get my chances at Janice!!
  11. anathema

anathema Active Member

Oh lor'... don't make me choose!

You're welcome to try, of course :-P
  12. Squigiman

Squigiman Active Member

Gotta go with Gonzo, of course. Finally, a room-mate who could match my weirdness. :concern: Take care.

-Squigiman
  13. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

I'd share a room with my good buddy Ernie. :p I can always use a good laugh! He's a lot more hyper than me, so he could get me to kick back and go crazy every once in a while. :crazy: I'd just hope that he doesn't keep me up every night dancing himself to sleep... but then I'm a night owl anyway, so I guess I wouldn't mind too much.

And I'd like to be down the hall from Byron and Rowlf so I could hear 'em making their beautiful music together! :)
    Erin
  14. Don'tLiveonMoon

Oops, that never crossed my mind... I guess I just figured the co-ed issue was pretty minor compared to the made-out-of-cloth issue... :p
    Erin
  15. The Count

Don't worry about that Aaron. Just remember that your room in the Muppet College dorms has to be next to the showers or have a bathroom of its own for Ernie's constant tubby parties with Rubber Duckie and other friends that might show up to do de Rubber Duck.

So we've got Byron and Rowlf in the hall with their piano making sweet music, Aaron and Ernie in a room by the showers, and Anathema and Janice and Fozzie Bear and Floyd in adjoining rooms so that they can all jam together on the second floor. And then there's Mokey and me in a lower floor readily accessible room chatting away about poems and figure comparisons.
  16. Don'tLiveonMoon

Oh, yes, we have to make sure the Duckie is properly provided for!! :D Let the quacking begin! :p
    Erin
  17. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

Um... well, since :sing:'s taken, I'll take :cool:. We'd have great conversations.

Me- "..."
    Zoot- "..."
    Me- "..."
    Zoot- "..."
    Me- "..."
    Zoot- "...Huh?"
    Me- "Nothin'."
    Zoot- "..."
    Me- "..."
  18. Heehee, yeah, you 'n Ernie down the hall'd be fun! :p

And I meant this as regular dorms, but you edgy people went on ahead with co-ed, lol...

:halo:
  19. Lol, cool---and a dumbwaiter connectin' mine/Rowlf and Count/Mokey's room so we can ride up and down and we can share our songs while y'all share your poems! :D
  20. The Count

Sure thing, so long as the dumb waiter... wait a second, better make that an elevator with braille markings so that we can all use it to get from floor to floor. Oh, wait another second, would that mean that the hallway with Byron and Rowlf's room and Aaron and Ernie's room would be on the floor above Mokey and mine's room? Thought they'd all be on the same floor, the first floor, but it does sound kind of cool having our room on a floor below and have it connect via elevator to the other floors.
    Hope this helps and have a good day.

PS: We gotta get some more people/Muppets to enroll in Muppet College or else we'll never fill up the quota, although this way only the five pairs of us that are here now have free roam of the house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.