Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
So, if you went to college and roomed with a Muppet, whom would you want for a roomie?

I think I'd take Rowlf ( :sympathy: ). He's cool in a laid-back way, so he wouldn't bother or annoy me (nor I him). We could kick back and have good talks and stuff, and I'd love writin' music with him and playin' pianos! :big_grin:

:sing:

"Dude, my college roomie's on 'The Muppet Show'!" :big_grin: :cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, who are you and what've you done with the real Byron?!? But as long as you've already made your choice... I'd take Mokey as a roommate, cause she'd just hide away in the walls of the apartment inside the Fraggle caverns below and we'd be able to talk/discuss all sorts of different poetry or art as we help each other with our customizing projects.
Hope this helps and have a pleasant morrow.

anathema

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK, who are you and what've you done with the real Byron?!?
The real Byron is safely locked up in his kennel, I know that... >:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, her doctor! We must strike up a conversation of our own to discuss the possibility of creating new monsters with my Monster Making Machine and my mythic knowledge. Pleasant screams and a good fright to all, especially Byron who's been locked up in his own personal little doggie dungeon!
*Evil laughter ensues.

anathema

Reaction score
Actually, I am generally referred to as the Master...

And that's a quote most people on here probably won't get :-(

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well then, in that case, I'll take the title of "The Creator" since I love creating new monsters all the time.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I think I would want Kermit as my roommate because he seems to have it together, plus he's really funny :smile: And that would mean that all his Muppety friends would visit a lot so it would be party central!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm with Dr. Bombay, I'd go for Kermit as a roomie!! Unless it's co-ed dormitories, then I choose Janice!

anathema

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I'm with Dr. Bombay, I'd go for Kermit as a roomie!! Unless it's co-ed dormitories, then I choose Janice!
Sorry, she's already spoken for! ;-)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, then, you get half and I'll take half. Which half? Well, I'm a puppeteer... :flirt:

So, we can't choose someone that's already been picked?? Then, I choose Floyd--then I get to hang out with the coolest dude, band, and get my chances at Janice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.