1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet College Roommates

Discussion in 'Games' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. anathema Active Member

You can have a lot of fun with a dumbwaiter and a pair of boltcutters...

*runs away laughing maniacally*
  2. The Count Moderator

Please, let's not make this into a horror story. Though such gags would be part of the fun on the Muppet Show, you have to remember that there are actual humans living in this Muppet College dormroom house as well. And either Byron or myself could end up sueing you, getting you removed from the house, and then leaving poor Janice alone and waiting for a new roommate. So please be careful what you do within the limits of the Muppet College dorms.

The storm's coming!
  3. Fozzie Bear Moderator

So, if it isn't co-ed, then I should probably choose someone to room with, so I suppose since there IS Kermit and Gonzo, I should begin to wrap up the classic characters and go ahead with Fozzie, huh? As bad as his jokes are, he's that helpful and willing to be a great friend to everyone--so I'm going to go ahead with...but, then, Floyd is so HIP and COOL...I'm torn. Someone choose for me.
  4. Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Yikes! I don't think I've ever been described as "edgy" before... :concern:
    Erin
  5. Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Dumbwaiter -- weeeeeeee!!!! *is unnecessarily amused by the word "dumbwaiter"*
    Erin
  6. GonzoLeaper Active Member

The dumbwaiter was the coolest thing about "Webster"!

Ok, sorry, that was just the first thing I thought of when I heard that. And as for Muppets to room with, I think I'd take Sam, the American Eagle!!!! :attitude:

And I can't believe nobody's chosen Kermit the Frog!!!!
    I'd definitely take him! :)

(This is the 3 person to a room deal, right?)

(And I can't wait to see who chooses to room together with Big Bird and Mr. Snuffleupagus!!!! That might get a little crowded :)
  7. The Count Moderator

Well actually... if you read this thread from the beginning, you'd find that Dr. Bombay already got Kermit as its roommate in the Muppet College dormrooms. And though a limit on roomates hasn't been posted as of yet, everybody seems to be in general agreement that one roommate for each is the way to go. Aaron, you nut! Get out of that dumbwaiter and play in the elevator shaft instead.

A little bit more consideration for the construction of the dorms. We'd have to soundproof the rooms of all the people who bunk with musically inclined Muppets, so that the rest of us can sleep in peace. And the basement room shared by yours truly and Mokey would have to have an outwards facing window so that Lanford can get his daily recommended allowance of sunlight and my bats will have a way of escaping into the night sky for their nocturnal hunts. And it would also be a good idea to have that window in our room so that I can count all the lovely lightning and thunderclaps whenever it storms!
    Hope this helps and have a good day.
  8. LOL, how true!

It's on the same level as the secret wall panel, and the stair passage behind the grandfather clock!

:D
  9. Dr. Bombay Member

I am a HE so Kermit would be "his roommate" thank you very much ;) :) Maybe the fact that my avatar is Piggy threw you off, but I chose her in the witch hat cause it's Muppets and Bewitched my two favorite things.

I don't think Kermit would appreciate the dorms be destroyed....it might make him flip his flippers!! :D

I call to have the secret passage behind the Grandfather clock in mine and Kermit's room!

Man, I totally forgot about that on Webster.........
  10. The Count Moderator

Thanks for clearing that up, Dr. B. And no, my little ghosties don't mind standing in the middle of their own ectoplasmic void.
  11. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Byron and Rowlf
    The Count and Mokey
    Dr. Bombay and Kermit
    Kev and Floyd
    Alex and Janice
    Squigiman and Gonzo
    Erin and Ernie
    HeraLirambar and Zoot

There's a dumbwaiter next to Count and Mokey's room which goes up beside Byron and Rowlf's room which is down the hall from Erin and Ernie (their room is seperated by a little living-room area with a piano in it; showers are across from Erin and Ernie). Dr. Bombay and Kermit will likely be across the hall from Squigiman and Gonzo, which I'll put one floor down with Count and Mokey, because I figure the musicians should all be on the same floor, putting Me and Floyd, Alex and Janice, and HeraLirambar and Zoot next door to one another, across from Byron and Rowlf, Erin and Ernie, and the living-room space. Is this right?
  12. Dr. Bombay Member

A haunted dorm, huh? Sounds cool! Your ghosties can stand in their own ectoplasmic void but it messes mine up when I try to use the omni-directional three-dimensional vectoring cadmium shielded computer for location analysis. It tells me which witch went which way.......it's quite useful for when Kermit and I want to throw a spooky party with Halloween almost here in two months. We're inviting some sexy witches and we gotta know where to send the invitations :crazy: :p BTW, you're all invited!
  13. anathema Active Member

:-O

Y-you mean you aren't a vampire with a numerological fetish?!

My bad...
  14. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Hmmm. Let me think about this one. I didn't interact much with most of the roommates I had in college. Let's see. Zoot's already taken, so... Maybe, I'll go with Bert, since he usually likes the place neat and he likes things quiet. That's pretty much the way I am. Well, except for the neat part. Lol.
  15. Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Man, I have always ***sooooo*** wanted to live in a house with one of those. A secret passage, that is, though a dumbwaiter would be extra fun!
    Erin
  16. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Byron and Rowlf
    The Count and Mokey
    Dr. Bombay and Kermit
    Kev and Floyd
    Alex and Janice
    Squigiman and Gonzo
    Erin and Ernie
    HeraLirambar and Zoot
    Daffyfan2003 and Bert

There's a dumbwaiter in the livingroom area next to Count and Mokey's room which goes up into the livingroom area beside Byron and Rowlf's room which is down the hall from Erin and Ernie (their room is seperated by DaffyFan and Bert's room; showers are across from Erin and Ernie). Dr. Bombay and Kermit will likely be across the hall from Squigiman and Gonzo, which I'll put one floor down with Count and Mokey, because I figure the musicians should all be on the same floor, putting Me and Floyd, Alex and Janice, and HeraLirambar and Zoot next door to one another, across from Byron and Rowlf, Erin and Ernie, and the living-room space. I think I'm fitting everyone into the dorm just right now.
  17. Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Hey, Count, don't know if this is posted on another thread somewhere, but... Happy Senior Membership!!! :) ***inches her way there***
    Erin
  18. Scooter New Member

my pick

With the whole co-ed deal I am making an interesting solution. If you don't want to have to worry about co-ed in the same room then this is who I would choose.
    A. It would be in a co-ed suite so no problem (hehe)
    B. I would choose Scooter.
    C.Why? well duch look at me screen name and also, he was the stage manager and did perform for the muppet show and I do a lot of performing and stage managing so I think we would get along really well.

-Scooter--;)
  19. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Byron and Rowlf
    The Count and Mokey
    Dr. Bombay and Kermit
    Kev and Floyd
    Alex and Janice
    Squigiman and Gonzo
    Erin and Ernie
    HeraLirambar and Zoot
    Daffyfan2003 and Bert
    Scooter and...uh...Scooter (I'll just say Scooter2 for this)

There's a dumbwaiter in the livingroom area next to Count and Mokey's room which goes up into the livingroom area beside Byron and Rowlf's room which is down the hall from Erin and Ernie (their room is seperated by DaffyFan and Bert's room; showers are across from Erin and Ernie). Dr. Bombay and Kermit will likely be across the hall from Squigiman and Gonzo, which I'll put one floor down with Count and Mokey and Scooter2, because I figure the musicians should all be on the same floor, putting Me and Floyd, Alex and Janice, and HeraLirambar and Zoot next door to one another, across from Byron and Rowlf, Erin and Ernie, and the living-room space. I think I'm fitting everyone into the dorm just right now.
  20. anathema Active Member

You've got, like, one of those flowcharts with coloured squares, haven't you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.