Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

anathema

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Well, then, you get half and I'll take half. Which half?
Oh lor'... don't make me choose!

So, we can't choose someone that's already been picked?? Then, I choose Floyd--then I get to hang out with the coolest dude, band, and get my chances at Janice!!
You're welcome to try, of course :-P

Squigiman

Reaction score
Gotta go with Gonzo, of course. Finally, a room-mate who could match my weirdness. :concern: Take care.

-Squigiman

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'd share a room with my good buddy Ernie. :stick_out_tongue: I can always use a good laugh! He's a lot more hyper than me, so he could get me to kick back and go crazy every once in a while. :crazy: I'd just hope that he doesn't keep me up every night dancing himself to sleep... but then I'm a night owl anyway, so I guess I wouldn't mind too much.

And I'd like to be down the hall from Byron and Rowlf so I could hear 'em making their beautiful music together! :smile:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Unless it's co-ed dormitories, then I choose Janice!
Oops, that never crossed my mind... I guess I just figured the co-ed issue was pretty minor compared to the made-out-of-cloth issue... :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry about that Aaron. Just remember that your room in the Muppet College dorms has to be next to the showers or have a bathroom of its own for Ernie's constant tubby parties with Rubber Duckie and other friends that might show up to do de Rubber Duck.

So we've got Byron and Rowlf in the hall with their piano making sweet music, Aaron and Ernie in a room by the showers, and Anathema and Janice and Fozzie Bear and Floyd in adjoining rooms so that they can all jam together on the second floor. And then there's Mokey and me in a lower floor readily accessible room chatting away about poems and figure comparisons.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
The Count said:
Don't worry about that Aaron. Just remember that your room in the Muppet College dorms has to be next to the showers or have a bathroom of its own for Ernie's constant tubby parties with Rubber Duckie and other friends that might show up to do de Rubber Duck.
Oh, yes, we have to make sure the Duckie is properly provided for!! :big_grin: Let the quacking begin! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Um... well, since :sing:'s taken, I'll take :cool:. We'd have great conversations.

Me- "..."
Zoot- "..."
Me- "..."
Zoot- "..."
Me- "..."
Zoot- "...Huh?"
Me- "Nothin'."
Zoot- "..."
Me- "..."

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
And I'd like to be down the hall from Byron and Rowlf so I could hear 'em making their beautiful music together! :smile:
Erin
Heehee, yeah, you 'n Ernie down the hall'd be fun! :stick_out_tongue:

And I meant this as regular dorms, but you edgy people went on ahead with co-ed, lol...

:halo:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
The Count said:
So we've got Byron and Rowlf in the hall with their piano making sweet music, Erin and Ernie in a room by the showers, and Anathema and Janice and Fozzie Bear and Floyd in adjoining rooms so that they can all jam together on the second floor. And then there's Mokey and me in a lower floor readily accessible room chatting away about poems and figure comparisons.
Lol, cool---and a dumbwaiter connectin' mine/Rowlf and Count/Mokey's room so we can ride up and down and we can share our songs while y'all share your poems! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure thing, so long as the dumb waiter... wait a second, better make that an elevator with braille markings so that we can all use it to get from floor to floor. Oh, wait another second, would that mean that the hallway with Byron and Rowlf's room and Aaron and Ernie's room would be on the floor above Mokey and mine's room? Thought they'd all be on the same floor, the first floor, but it does sound kind of cool having our room on a floor below and have it connect via elevator to the other floors.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

PS: We gotta get some more people/Muppets to enroll in Muppet College or else we'll never fill up the quota, although this way only the five pairs of us that are here now have free roam of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.