Byron and Rowlf
The Count and Mokey
Dr. Bombay and Kermit
Kev and Floyd
Alex and Janice
Squigiman and Gonzo
Erin and Ernie
HeraLirambar and Zoot

There's a dumbwaiter next to Count and Mokey's room which goes up beside Byron and Rowlf's room which is down the hall from Erin and Ernie (their room is seperated by a little living-room area with a piano in it; showers are across from Erin and Ernie). Dr. Bombay and Kermit will likely be across the hall from Squigiman and Gonzo, which I'll put one floor down with Count and Mokey, because I figure the musicians should all be on the same floor, putting Me and Floyd, Alex and Janice, and HeraLirambar and Zoot next door to one another, across from Byron and Rowlf, Erin and Ernie, and the living-room space. Is this right?

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks for clearing that up, Dr. B. And no, my little ghosties don't mind standing in the middle of their own ectoplasmic void.
A haunted dorm, huh? Sounds cool! Your ghosties can stand in their own ectoplasmic void but it messes mine up when I try to use the omni-directional three-dimensional vectoring cadmium shielded computer for location analysis. It tells me which witch went which way.......it's quite useful for when Kermit and I want to throw a spooky party with Halloween almost here in two months. We're inviting some sexy witches and we gotta know where to send the invitations :crazy: :stick_out_tongue: BTW, you're all invited!

anathema

Reaction score
The Count said:
Please, let's not make this into a horror story. Though such gags would be part of the fun on the Muppet Show, you have to remember that there are actual humans living in this Muppet College dormroom house as well. And either Byron or myself could end up sueing you, getting you removed from the house, and then leaving poor Janice alone and waiting for a new roommate. So please be careful what you do within the limits of the Muppet College dorms.

The storm's coming!
:-O

Y-you mean you aren't a vampire with a numerological fetish?!

My bad...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. Let me think about this one. I didn't interact much with most of the roommates I had in college. Let's see. Zoot's already taken, so... Maybe, I'll go with Bert, since he usually likes the place neat and he likes things quiet. That's pretty much the way I am. Well, except for the neat part. Lol.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
LOL, how true!

It's on the same level as the secret wall panel, and the stair passage behind the grandfather clock!

:big_grin:
Man, I have always ***sooooo*** wanted to live in a house with one of those. A secret passage, that is, though a dumbwaiter would be extra fun!
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Byron and Rowlf
The Count and Mokey
Dr. Bombay and Kermit
Kev and Floyd
Alex and Janice
Squigiman and Gonzo
Erin and Ernie
HeraLirambar and Zoot
Daffyfan2003 and Bert

There's a dumbwaiter in the livingroom area next to Count and Mokey's room which goes up into the livingroom area beside Byron and Rowlf's room which is down the hall from Erin and Ernie (their room is seperated by DaffyFan and Bert's room; showers are across from Erin and Ernie). Dr. Bombay and Kermit will likely be across the hall from Squigiman and Gonzo, which I'll put one floor down with Count and Mokey, because I figure the musicians should all be on the same floor, putting Me and Floyd, Alex and Janice, and HeraLirambar and Zoot next door to one another, across from Byron and Rowlf, Erin and Ernie, and the living-room space. I think I'm fitting everyone into the dorm just right now.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Hey, Count, don't know if this is posted on another thread somewhere, but... Happy Senior Membership!!! :smile: ***inches her way there***
Erin

Scooter

Reaction score
my pick

With the whole co-ed deal I am making an interesting solution. If you don't want to have to worry about co-ed in the same room then this is who I would choose.
A. It would be in a co-ed suite so no problem (hehe)
B. I would choose Scooter.
C.Why? well duch look at me screen name and also, he was the stage manager and did perform for the muppet show and I do a lot of performing and stage managing so I think we would get along really well.

-Scooter--:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Byron and Rowlf
The Count and Mokey
Dr. Bombay and Kermit
Kev and Floyd
Alex and Janice
Squigiman and Gonzo
Erin and Ernie
HeraLirambar and Zoot
Daffyfan2003 and Bert
Scooter and...uh...Scooter (I'll just say Scooter2 for this)

There's a dumbwaiter in the livingroom area next to Count and Mokey's room which goes up into the livingroom area beside Byron and Rowlf's room which is down the hall from Erin and Ernie (their room is seperated by DaffyFan and Bert's room; showers are across from Erin and Ernie). Dr. Bombay and Kermit will likely be across the hall from Squigiman and Gonzo, which I'll put one floor down with Count and Mokey and Scooter2, because I figure the musicians should all be on the same floor, putting Me and Floyd, Alex and Janice, and HeraLirambar and Zoot next door to one another, across from Byron and Rowlf, Erin and Ernie, and the living-room space. I think I'm fitting everyone into the dorm just right now.

anathema

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I think I'm fitting everyone into the dorm just right now.
You've got, like, one of those flowcharts with coloured squares, haven't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.