1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet College Roommates

Discussion in 'Games' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Byron and Rowlf
    The Count and Mokey
    Dr. Bombay and Kermit
    Kev and Floyd
    Alex and Janice
    Squigiman and Gonzo
    Erin and Ernie
    HeraLirambar and Zoot
    GonzoLeaper and Sam the Eagle
    Daffyfan2003 and Bert
    Scooter (the Muppet Central member) and Scooter (the Muppet)
    Erine81981 and Cookie Monster, Grover Monster and Herry Monster
    aaron likes rowlf and the Newsman

Floor Layout
    A. The Count and Mokey's room is located in the lower floor or basement.
    B. A dumbwaiter in the living room on both Floors 1 and 2 connect with each other next to the rooms shared by the Count and Mokey on Floor 1 and by Byron and Rowlf on Floor 2.
    C. There's a living room space on both floors next to these two initial rooms.
    D. The room shared by Erin and Ernie is down the hall on Floor 2 from the room shared by Byron and Rowlf.
    E. The room shared by Daffyfan2003 and Bert is right next to the room shared by Erin and Ernie.
    F. The dorm showers are located across from the room shared by Erin and Ernie.
    G. The room shared by Dr. Bombay and Kermit The Frog is located on Floor 1.
    H. The room shared by Squigiman and Gonzo is also located on Floor 1, across the hall from the room shared by Dr. Bombay and Kermit.
    I. The room shared by Scooter (the MC member) and Scooter (the Muppet) is located on Floor 1.
    J. The rooms shared by Kev and Floyd, Alex and Janice, and HeraLirambar and Zoot respectively are all located on Floor 2 next to each other and across from the room shared by Byron and Rowlf.

A few things I feel I need to clear up.
    1 Muppet Dorm Supervisor: Janice & Mokey's Man (Byron).
    Seems right to me, since after all he started this thread.
    2 Muppet Dorm Acting Supervisor & Floor Layout Planner: Fozzie Bear (Kevin).
    Got a few suggestions for you.
    a. Put the dumbwaiter inside the living room's fireplaces.
    b. Move the showers on Floor 2 to the end of the hallway, freeing up room for whoever bunks with Dr. Teeth and Animal finishing off the musicians row of rooms.
    c. Place the room with the two Scooters next to the room with Dr. Bombay and Kermit.
    d. Place the room with GonzoLeaper and Sam the Eagle in a corner room from where they can look down on all the sillyness they'd disapprove.
    e. Place the room with aaron likes rowlf and the Newsman next to the main lobby, since he's already volunteered to serve as the bellboy.
    f. Place the room with Erine81981 and the monsters on Floor 1 across from Mokey's and my room, just so long as they have an internal refrigerator in their room for Cookie's midnight snacks.
    3 Don'tLiveonMoon, thanks for congratulating me on this feat! Hope someday you'll make it there as well!
    4 Anathema, where did you get that about me being a numerologist fetticist?!? Sure I love numbers, and sure I love to count out loud creating a portable thunderstorm wherever I do so, but hey that's no reason to say that I obsess over them.
    5 Dr. Bombay...
    a. Didn't get confused with avatar since I never saw it owing to my blindness.
    b. Used the neutral "it" in the previous posts so as not to erroneously assign you an incorrect gender.
    c. Maybe you'd like to borrow my MonsterMaker software to tell the difference between a witch, a hag and a crone, and other ghoulish beings and creatures.
    d. If you're sending out invites to the Charmed Ones, remember to set the table for 4 cause Piper would mostly bring her newly born baby Wyatt.
    e. If you need any help planning the menu, give me a call cause I got some good menu items like these.
    Bat Burgers: Just grill up some burgers cut in the shape of bats, slathered in either ketchup or aiöli.
    Black Widow Soup: Just regular black bean soup with sour cream cobwebs floating on top.

Hope this helps and have a great night!
  2. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

The Newsman
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Oh the Newsman. Hope he doesn't have anything fall in ur room while ur in there. Very dangorus.

Well I'm w/ the monsters as u can tell. *Kyle moves and the camara pans towards the monster in the den*

All Three: Hi! *waves hand*

So where is our room?
  4. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

you haven't been assigned one yet
  5. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

You're welcome! And thanks, I plan to make it eventually! :)
    Erin
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

this is me not Collage Kyle

(Well i have just wanted to make it seem more efenine.)

Nope Haven't. I was assigned were my room mates. *waves at Harry, Cookie and Grover*
  7. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

I'll room with Red Fraggle. Count, I guess mine and Red's room would have to be near yours and Mokey's, on the lower floor/basement.

-Kim
  8. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

shall i take you're bags kyle
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Yes.Thanks.

*monsters run and throw their bags on top of Kyle's*

Harry M.: Here BellBoy!

Cookie M.: Me carry.

Grover M.: *grunts* Here.
  10. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

i'll put them somewhere untill you find you're room
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

What do u mean I thought u were showing us to our room?

*Kyle, Harry and Cookie look at Aaron w/ a mean look*

Harry M.: Grover!? *nudges Grover,raises eyebrows*

Grover M.: Oh sorry. *looks at Harry w/ cuteness, changes looks*
  12. Don'tLiveonMoon

Welcome aboard, Kim! Come on up and visit anytime! :)
    Erin
  13. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

l'll see what i can do
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thank you. *walks by Aaron who goes to cheak on the room*

Hello. I'm Kyle. Whats ur name?

(thats u erin)
  15. Don'tLiveonMoon

Whoops! I leave the room for a few minutes and I get a knock on the door. Sorry!!! :eek: Hi, Kyle, I'm Erin. Nice to meetcha!
    Erin
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Hi. I'm Kyle. So do u like it here?
  17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Kyle Here not Collage Kyle just reaglur Kyle but I was wondering if I could draw a pic of us w/ our Muppet Room Mates? I could post it here and then later on I could do a kind of like a comic strip when we need a pics of when there's something hard to explain on by writing?

P.S. Give a good discribsion of ur self so i can draw ya'll. Thanks
  18. Don'tLiveonMoon

Absolutely! :) Gee, I guess I was really missing out not living in a dorm in college! But then, most dorms probably aren't this much fun! ;)
    Erin
  19. Don'tLiveonMoon

That sounds uber-groovy! I'm about five and a half feet, brown eyes and wire-rimmed glasses, longish dark blond hair. Actually, there's a pretty good pic of me here: http://csweb.bd.psu.edu/rlm/images/erin and sandy.jpg. **Note: I am the humanoid; my companion is my dog Sandy. ;)**
    Erin
  20. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Well as u can see my room mates r........ *drum roll*

Cookie M.: Me Cookie Monster! *throws arms out holding a box of cookies*

Harry M.: Harry Monster! *strakes a pose*

......last and not harry...

Grover M.: *runs in out of nowhere* Lovable furry pal Grover!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.