1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet College Roommates

Discussion in 'Games' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

just keep going it's not really a role play since we're all playing ourselfs
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Greetings to all!! Guess my suggestions for additional room placements didn't go over that well with the newly promoted dorm supervisor, Kev.

Kim, you and Red are always welcome to come down to our world and bunk out in the room next to our own. Though you might need a slide leading out of your room to the on-campus swimming pools, or the wading pool built outside the dorm house, or a slide leading straight to the bathrooms tub but warn Red that she might bump into a bathing Ernie and Rubber Duckie!
    I'd like to add my vote to keep this thread fright here where it is and know where to find it quite quickly due to all the posts placed in it.

Well, I guess Mokey and me missed out on the breakfast scene. Well, if there are any new roomies/boarders, I'd be glad to take them on a tour of the dorm house. But in the mean time, Mokey's gone over to play some checkers with Kim and Red while I tend to the rest of my computer correspondence. Hope to join you girls soon, Mokey remember to save me a seat at the board game table.
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

By the afternoon, Cookie and Harry r out playing in the pool

Cookie Monster: COWABUGA!!!! *splosh*

Harry Monster: Here I go. *runs and jumps in* Weeeeeeeeee!!!!

Inside the Dorms Kyle and Grover play cards

Me: Ok ur turn.

Grover: Ok Have any Oueens?"

Me: Nope. Go Fish.

Just then Aaron walks by

Grover: Hello Aaarrrrron!!

Me: Hi. What r u doing?
  4. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

i was just finishing lunch now im going to listen to my new george harrison cd
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Me: cool! Neat! Where's Newsman at? I would like to know the weather for tomorrow. Me and the monster were thinking of going for a picnic.
  6. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

he's a sleep he only gets up between 5 o'clock and 10 o'clock at night
  7. The Count

You wanna know something? In my haste to post, I forgot that the room for Kim (SkeeterMuppet) and Red can't be right next to the room shared by Mokey and myself cause of the living room space on the basement floor. But don't worry Kim and Red, you can have the room right across from our own.

Well, I just went up to Floor 2 or the main floor via the dumbwaiter to go to the bathrooms for a moment. *Passes by the Floor 2 living room and asks who's there after hearing the previous conversation.*

Oh, it's you two guys. Aaron and Kyle.
    Oh, I almost forgot, there's Grover too.
    1, 1 cute furry and blue monster!
    What's that Aaron? You say that Cookie Monster and Herry Monster are outside in the pool?
    Then that makes 3, 3 cute furry and blue monsters!!
    BTW: There's a room for you Kyle and the monsters downstairs in the basement floor. You could take the stairs or go down via the dumbwaiter that's hidden there in that old fireplace. Your room's #3 next to the room currently occupied by Kim and Red Fraggle. You'll also find a refrigerator inside the room perfect for storing all of those delicious cookies you brought. Well, gotta get back to my computer before heading over to the games downstairs already in progress.
    Hope this helps and have a good evening.
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Me: I understand. Well if he wakes up ask him for me ok.

Goes back to playing w/ Grover

Grover: It ur turn.

Me: Ok. Have any 2s?

Grover: Nope. Go Fish!

Cookie and Harry come in dripping wet

Me: Cookie! Harry! Don't we have any towels?

Cookie Monster: Me not know?

Harry Monster: Last time I cheaked we didn't have any.

Me: Ok. Well if ya'll wouldn't mind could U and Cookie go to the cleaners for me?

Harry Monster: Sure. Is it ok for us to take a bath or showers?

Me: Ok.

Harry and Cookie walk in on Ernie taking a bath

Both Monsters: Opps.

Harry Monster: Sorry Ernie. We'll take the next one.
  9. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

hey guys can you stop at wendy's at pick me up a frosty
  10. wockawocka

wockawocka New Member

Wow I'm late... well, I'd love to room with Fozzie in college!!! :o :)
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Me: Sure. I'll see what everyone else wants. *bumps into a new dorm stundent* Aaron tell wockawcka who's w/ who. I don't want to have to tell him.

Kyle goes arond the Dorm and asked everyon what they want for supper

Me: So what do u want Count and Red?
  12. The Count

Kyle, did you hear me at all? There's a room for you and the monsters downstairs!

*Turns around and sees Rachael as a new boarder standing next to Fozzie Bear.*
    Welcome! And where would you two like to have your room? If you like there's room #7 available in the downstairs basement floor next to Squigiman and Gonzo the Great, but it's rully up to you where you'd like your room to be within this dorm house. Hope you enjoy your stay.
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Me: COUNT!!! SHE CAN'T HAVE FOZZIE SOMEONE ELSE HAVE FOZZIE FOR A ROOMIE!!!!
  14. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

hey why dont you guys stop and get a movie too
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Me: I guess so. :smirk: *Grover, Harry and Cookie look at Aaron and the Count (MC Member) w/ a :smirk: on there face*
  16. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

why are you all looking at me like that
  17. The Count

Yes she can Kyle, to my knowledge noone's taken Fozzie Bear as a roommate yet. Here's the list of what and who we have here present so far.

Janice & Mokey's Man (Byron) and Rowlf the Dog.
    The Count (Eduardo, myself) and Mokey.
    Don'tLiveonMoon (Erin) and Ernie.
    Daffyfan2003 (Kenny) and Bert.
    HeraLirambar and Zoot.
    Anathema (Alex) and Janice.
    Fozzie Bear (Kevin) and Floyd Pepper.
    GonzoLeaper and Sam the Eagle.
    Aaron Likes Rowlf and the Newsman.
    Squigiman and Gonzo the Great.
    Scooter (Muppet Central member) and Scooter (the Muppet), also known as the Scooter 2.
    Dr. Bombay and Kermit The Frog.
    SkeeterMuppet (Kim) and Red Fraggle.
    And yourself Erine81,000 (sorry don't know the hexact number) and Cookie Monster, Grover Monster and Herry Monster.

So Wocka Wocka (Rachael) can bunk out with Fozzie Bear if she still wants to.
    Hope this helps and have a good night.
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Sorry Count Kev said Fozzie then Floyd then he said Choose for me. I didn't know I thought he was choosen for.
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Me: Sorry for that Rachael. I didn't know for some reason i thought I read on the Dorm registry Book. Well while ur here before u've choosen a room, what do u and Fozzie want from Denny's? Oh Count, what do u and Mokey want?
  20. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

why dont we all go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.