Dr. Bombay and Kermit
Kev and Floyd
Alex and Janice
Squigiman and Gonzo
Erin and Ernie
HeraLirambar and Zoot
GonzoLeaper and Sam the Eagle
Daffyfan2003 and Bert
Scooter (the Muppet Central member) and Scooter (the Muppet)
Erine81981 and Cookie Monster, Grover Monster and Herry Monster
aaron likes rowlf and the Newsman

Floor Layout
A. The Count and Mokey's room is located in the lower floor or basement.
B. A dumbwaiter in the living room on both Floors 1 and 2 connect with each other next to the rooms shared by the Count and Mokey on Floor 1 and by Byron and Rowlf on Floor 2.
C. There's a living room space on both floors next to these two initial rooms.
D. The room shared by Erin and Ernie is down the hall on Floor 2 from the room shared by Byron and Rowlf.
E. The room shared by Daffyfan2003 and Bert is right next to the room shared by Erin and Ernie.
F. The dorm showers are located across from the room shared by Erin and Ernie.
G. The room shared by Dr. Bombay and Kermit The Frog is located on Floor 1.
H. The room shared by Squigiman and Gonzo is also located on Floor 1, across the hall from the room shared by Dr. Bombay and Kermit.
I. The room shared by Scooter (the MC member) and Scooter (the Muppet) is located on Floor 1.
J. The rooms shared by Kev and Floyd, Alex and Janice, and HeraLirambar and Zoot respectively are all located on Floor 2 next to each other and across from the room shared by Byron and Rowlf.

A few things I feel I need to clear up.
1 Muppet Dorm Supervisor: Janice & Mokey's Man (Byron).
Seems right to me, since after all he started this thread.
2 Muppet Dorm Acting Supervisor & Floor Layout Planner: Fozzie Bear (Kevin).
Got a few suggestions for you.
a. Put the dumbwaiter inside the living room's fireplaces.
b. Move the showers on Floor 2 to the end of the hallway, freeing up room for whoever bunks with Dr. Teeth and Animal finishing off the musicians row of rooms.
c. Place the room with the two Scooters next to the room with Dr. Bombay and Kermit.
d. Place the room with GonzoLeaper and Sam the Eagle in a corner room from where they can look down on all the sillyness they'd disapprove.
e. Place the room with aaron likes rowlf and the Newsman next to the main lobby, since he's already volunteered to serve as the bellboy.
f. Place the room with Erine81981 and the monsters on Floor 1 across from Mokey's and my room, just so long as they have an internal refrigerator in their room for Cookie's midnight snacks.
3 Don'tLiveonMoon, thanks for congratulating me on this feat! Hope someday you'll make it there as well!
4 Anathema, where did you get that about me being a numerologist fetticist?!? Sure I love numbers, and sure I love to count out loud creating a portable thunderstorm wherever I do so, but hey that's no reason to say that I obsess over them.
5 Dr. Bombay...
a. Didn't get confused with avatar since I never saw it owing to my blindness.
b. Used the neutral "it" in the previous posts so as not to erroneously assign you an incorrect gender.
c. Maybe you'd like to borrow my MonsterMaker software to tell the difference between a witch, a hag and a crone, and other ghoulish beings and creatures.
d. If you're sending out invites to the Charmed Ones, remember to set the table for 4 cause Piper would mostly bring her newly born baby Wyatt.
e. If you need any help planning the menu, give me a call cause I got some good menu items like these.
Bat Burgers: Just grill up some burgers cut in the shape of bats, slathered in either ketchup or aiöli.
Black Widow Soup: Just regular black bean soup with sour cream cobwebs floating on top.

Hope this helps and have a great night!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh the Newsman. Hope he doesn't have anything fall in ur room while ur in there. Very dangorus.

Well I'm w/ the monsters as u can tell. *Kyle moves and the camara pans towards the monster in the den*

All Three: Hi! *waves hand*

So where is our room?

Aaron

Reaction score
you haven't been assigned one yet

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
The Count said:
3 Don'tLiveonMoon, thanks for congratulating me on this feat! Hope someday you'll make it there as well!
You're welcome! And thanks, I plan to make it eventually! :smile:
Erin

Erine81981

Reaction score
this is me not Collage Kyle

(Well i have just wanted to make it seem more efenine.)

Nope Haven't. I was assigned were my room mates. *waves at Harry, Cookie and Grover*

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I'll room with Red Fraggle. Count, I guess mine and Red's room would have to be near yours and Mokey's, on the lower floor/basement.

-Kim

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yes.Thanks.

*monsters run and throw their bags on top of Kyle's*

Harry M.: Here BellBoy!

Cookie M.: Me carry.

Grover M.: *grunts* Here.

Aaron

Reaction score
i'll put them somewhere untill you find you're room

Status