Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

anathema

Reaction score
You can have a lot of fun with a dumbwaiter and a pair of boltcutters...

*runs away laughing maniacally*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Please, let's not make this into a horror story. Though such gags would be part of the fun on the Muppet Show, you have to remember that there are actual humans living in this Muppet College dormroom house as well. And either Byron or myself could end up sueing you, getting you removed from the house, and then leaving poor Janice alone and waiting for a new roommate. So please be careful what you do within the limits of the Muppet College dorms.

The storm's coming!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So, if it isn't co-ed, then I should probably choose someone to room with, so I suppose since there IS Kermit and Gonzo, I should begin to wrap up the classic characters and go ahead with Fozzie, huh? As bad as his jokes are, he's that helpful and willing to be a great friend to everyone--so I'm going to go ahead with...but, then, Floyd is so HIP and COOL...I'm torn. Someone choose for me.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Heehee, yeah, you 'n Ernie down the hall'd be fun! :stick_out_tongue:

And I meant this as regular dorms, but you edgy people went on ahead with co-ed, lol...

:halo:
Yikes! I don't think I've ever been described as "edgy" before... :concern:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Lol, cool---and a dumbwaiter connectin' mine/Rowlf and Count/Mokey's room so we can ride up and down and we can share our songs while y'all share your poems! :big_grin:
Dumbwaiter -- weeeeeeee!!!! *is unnecessarily amused by the word "dumbwaiter"*
Erin

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Dumbwaiter -- weeeeeeee!!!! *is unnecessarily amused by the word "dumbwaiter"*
Erin
The dumbwaiter was the coolest thing about "Webster"!

Ok, sorry, that was just the first thing I thought of when I heard that. And as for Muppets to room with, I think I'd take Sam, the American Eagle!!!! :attitude:

And I can't believe nobody's chosen Kermit the Frog!!!!
I'd definitely take him! :smile:

(This is the 3 person to a room deal, right?)

(And I can't wait to see who chooses to room together with Big Bird and Mr. Snuffleupagus!!!! That might get a little crowded :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well actually... if you read this thread from the beginning, you'd find that Dr. Bombay already got Kermit as its roommate in the Muppet College dormrooms. And though a limit on roomates hasn't been posted as of yet, everybody seems to be in general agreement that one roommate for each is the way to go. Aaron, you nut! Get out of that dumbwaiter and play in the elevator shaft instead.

A little bit more consideration for the construction of the dorms. We'd have to soundproof the rooms of all the people who bunk with musically inclined Muppets, so that the rest of us can sleep in peace. And the basement room shared by yours truly and Mokey would have to have an outwards facing window so that Lanford can get his daily recommended allowance of sunlight and my bats will have a way of escaping into the night sky for their nocturnal hunts. And it would also be a good idea to have that window in our room so that I can count all the lovely lightning and thunderclaps whenever it storms!
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
GonzoLeaper said:
The dumbwaiter was the coolest thing about "Webster"!
LOL, how true!

It's on the same level as the secret wall panel, and the stair passage behind the grandfather clock!

:big_grin:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well actually... if you read this thread from the beginning, you'd find that Dr. Bombay already got Kermit as its roommate in the Muppet College dormrooms.
I am a HE so Kermit would be "his roommate" thank you very much :wink: :smile: Maybe the fact that my avatar is Piggy threw you off, but I chose her in the witch hat cause it's Muppets and Bewitched my two favorite things.

I don't think Kermit would appreciate the dorms be destroyed....it might make him flip his flippers!! :big_grin:

I call to have the secret passage behind the Grandfather clock in mine and Kermit's room!

Man, I totally forgot about that on Webster.........

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up, Dr. B. And no, my little ghosties don't mind standing in the middle of their own ectoplasmic void.

Status
Not open for further replies.