Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
You're quite welcome Herry and Grover! *gently pats Grover on the head*
And I'm glad everyone enjoyed the pie..:smile:

This really is quite a snug cave...maybe we should model a small section of the dorms after Snuffy's abode? Would that be alright with you, Mr Snuffleupagus?
Oooo, its getting really windy out there!! We might do best to head back to the dorms, or wherever we are off to next, via Fraggle tunnel...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not up to me, GonzoGirl. You'd best be asking Scooter (MC) who's been in classes since last semester and hasn't come out of her room at all. Try E-mailing her by finding her link in the Members List.
So guys, wanna head on back to settle our bill at the Furry Arms Hotel, and then back to the dorms?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Sure!! Hang on, I need to wake Didymus...he seems to have dozed off..
Didymus: Zzzzzzzzzz

Hmm, he doesn't want to wake up...but he's small enough, I shall carry him!
Hoggle: I will look after Ambrosius!

Okay..all set!
Thank you, Snuffy, for all the hospitality!! We will drop by to say hello on our next venture to Sesame Street, I'm sure!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaaaah! Come on Mokey! Why didn't my bats let me know that everyone was packing up to leave so soon? And I probably would've cussed at them anyway cause I had such a good dream last night.
Well, thank you so very much Snuffy for putting up with us all here in your cave. It has been a real treat to visit with you and your family.
Mokey: "Thank you Snuffy, it was lovely to see you and yours here on Sesame Street."
*Both shake Snuffy's snuffle and say good-bye.

OK, guys, we got everything and are ready to go.
*Mokey and the Count (MC) lead the others through the Fraggle-hole entrance and paths back to the Furry Arms Hotel.
Gotta check out and pay up first. Well, that's taken care of.
*Everyone pops back in through the Fraggle-hole and plod onwards through the tunnels back to the dorms.

Ah, dorm sweet dorm.
*Everyone exits through the Fraggle-hole in Room #1, Mokey's and the Count (MC)'s room.
Here we are, and it's great to be back at the dorms. Hope to see you guys and gals soon.
*Opens door to let everyone out, but then has a thought.
LMK if you want to watch some TMS episodes or specials, got a nice library here in my room and we could go get some sodas and snacks.
Well, hope this helps and have a good night.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Me:Hey guys, we're back. We were having fun in time, when, all of a sudden, we were zapped back. Can someone help us get caught up on assignments and stuff.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I'll be at my yoga studio, getting re-grounded...but I'll leave the door unlocked if anyone wants to visit. (and don't be alarmed by the smoky smell, its just a bit of sandalwood incense!)

Didymus: Ahh! Home sweet hometh!

Hoggle: Maybe I should try some yoga, too...

Laisaismine

Reaction score
Zoot

:cool: :cool:

Zoot All The Way, Play Jazz, Laid Back, Quiet, Who Wouldn't Want Zoot Man!!

:cool: :cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good to see you again G-Man.

New policy for new posters in this thread.
Laisaismene, if you want to register for room and board here at the dorms, you'll have to pick another Muppet character. Zoot is currently bunking with HeraLirambar in Room #20.
If you want a list of who's been taken and what rooms are still available, LMK and I'll send you a copy of the register.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.