Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*JILL and wwfpooh graciously meet the new boarder, McFraggle and Telly*
JILL: "Hey, Telly".
wwfpooh: "Hey all, we heard sounds of rockin' party down the hall in :big_grin:'s room and we would've came but Jill has been helping me with schoolwork, as I've been real busy, which explains why we haven't been out much. Also, just a couple days ago, on TV they showed a song Ernie (and most Sesame Streeters) should recognise-it's the bath diddy Do De Rubber Duck (starring a rare appearance by Kermit)".
JILL: "So, what we want to know is what we've missed aside from the karoke (sp?) party. If we can we'll try to keep in touch, now and then."

McFraggle

Reaction score
McFraggle: Hi, nice to meet you guys.

Telly: Yeah, everybody seems so nice around these dorms.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Besides, your singing isn't that bad. There may be people who sing worse than you do. Just be happy that you sing as well as you do, and that there are a lot of things you probably do better than others.
What a lovely philosophy...:smile:
And I guess it is karaoke, not American Idol...*hehe*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, just trying to cheer up after you missed out on the first sing-a-long hosted by the melodic mayhem's maestro.
Besides, any sing-a-long's better than that reality TV crud. Well, hope to talk to you over the weekend on the construction of a nice little cabin by the hottub pools during this weekend, if I don't have too much left to read for my classes.
Have a good time.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
*fa la la la!*
:big_grin:
I hope to be around over the weekend-goodness knows I will be on the computer, updating my website and trying to figure out whats wrong with the FTP...
I've set aside some nice nightshade and various kinds of ivy for you...Hoggle is watering them now, and I shall parcel them over to the hot tubs!

PePe's Lost Luv

Reaction score
whats that muppet game :smile:

anyone up for a rousing game of whats that muppet?

you give three hints to what muppet your talking about and then people and other muppets if you'd like figure out which one your talking about.

I am brown furry and long ears.
what muppet am i?

Whatever

Reaction score
PePe's Lost Luv said:
anyone up for a rousing game of whats that muppet?

you give three hints to what muppet your talking about and then people and other muppets if you'd like figure out which one your talking about.

I am brown furry and long ears.
what muppet am i?
Are you Rowlf?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you Ernie?

Hey Robin, get any new merit badges lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.