Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Joe the Armadillo: Wow, you are very good at this game! I didn't think anyone would get that one. OK now it's your turn. Bye!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
This game is fun! Joe, you are really good at making up characters for us to guess. I was very amused reading your post! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not to throw water on the party, but don't you guys think this Muppet-guessing game should be started up in a thread of its own? Well, hope it's for the best, and hope you get some more badges soon Robin.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Joe the Armadillo: It's Kermit the Frog after Grover gave him teeth so he could teach Kermit about crunchy and soft foods. You know, on Sesame Street. Streets are dangerous places for armadillos.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Hey Count...I just sent along the nightshade and ivy plants over to your hot tub cabin...they're all ready to be planted, and I found some lovely, black lacquer trellis, accented with little batwings, for the ivy, I thought you might like...
Oh, and Didymus is back!! He must've come in during the night, I woke up to find him curled up in his bed...poor dear is still fast asleep! But he left a package with you name on it...(I think he brought you some peppermint quills)

Status
Not open for further replies.