Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno, just though he was both big and blue in my mind, seeing as how I don't think I'll get to see what it rully looks like given my blind batty eyes.
Well, just hope I'm able to win one of these rounds soon.
Oh, and I've got to drop off a package at GonzoGirl's room's door.

There, that's done. Now, gotta get the rest of the errands rolling before the end of the semester.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Kyle can me Herry and Cookie come to work w/ u tomorrow?

I don't know why not. Just be ready to get ready early. I'll leave around 8 something. Don't know just around 8.

Herry: I'm bringing my Bar-bells.

Cookie: Me bringing........*throws cookies in the air*....COOKIES!!!! Mmmmmmnbksdfjfasjdfjsl;fjasljfoipwerpojigakljasd'fl;kj.....BURP! Excuse me.

Grover: I'm just going to bring......uh....Hmmmm......nothing. Thats fine..wait! I'll bring my feather Ming gave me from China. Oh how I love my feather.

I'll bring what ever it is I find. We'll we have a big day in front of us...

Cookie: Me not see it?

Cookie is a figure of speach. As in tomorrow ya'll are coming w/ me. I'll see ya'll in the morning.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Thog in the Harvey Korman episode,yayyy.
Ok,hmmm,I'm a human muppet,my appearance was short,like my height,who am I?

Clifford:Yo,JFS,whatcha doing up so early?<checking clock>

JFS:I'm typing in a clue to our dormies,Clifford and studying for that Eng. Lit. exam I have later today.

Clifford:No problem J,good luck on it.I myself have a chemistry exam,but its not until tomorrow.

JFS:Wow,good luck with that.

Digit:<snoring> :sleep:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
This college is still in session?

GonzoLeaper: Wow, wasn't this post started like a year ago? :confused: :eek: I can't believe it's still running.
But it looks like fun.

Sam: Fun? This is a university, not a playground. There is no fun to be had here. What about studies? What about taking tests? What about homework? (sighs) Oh, where did I go wrong?

GonzoLeaper: Don't worry, Sam. I'm sure everyone's doing okay. But you might want to check on Forgetful Jones and make sure he's made it to class all right. (*is he on the thread yet?)

Sam: Yes, I certainly will. But until I return, remember, nose to the grindstone! :attitude:

(Sam leaves)

GonzoLeaper: hmm, after rooming with Sam the American Eagle for so long, I'm starting to see why some people want him to loosen up a little. But you have to have some order or else it would be like lit dynamite ready to blow.

Crazy Harry: Did someone say dynamite? :crazy:

GonzoLeaper: NO!!! (runs hurriedly to catch up with Sam)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Muppet College is always in session, at least it is for you until you graduate or get a post-graduate degree before leaving to find a means of employment in the real world.
And some of us are indeed studying and prepping for our classes and exams in a month's time. Take Whatever for example, she's been working on some papers for her English classes.
Well, have to leave to meet my reader and study for tomorrow's classes.
Sure hope GonzoGirl got the package I left for her and her roommates.

Oh, and Forgetful Jones may be on campus as a student, but he still hasn't registered for a room here at the dorms.

Whatever

Reaction score
The Count said:
And some of us are indeed studying and prepping for our classes and exams in a month's time. Take Whatever for example, she's been working on some papers for her English classes.
In a month's time? I turned in 3 papers today, a total of 12 pages, including 6 pages in German. Then I have a 3 page paper and a presentation tomorrow, and exams start on Thursday. Peurto Rican colleges must have a different schedule!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, guess my Law School's set at a different schedule than you over there in the States. Als I know is that we start in August and end up that first semester near mid-December; and then we have a month's worth of vacation before returning in mid-January and ending the year in May.

Well, good luck with everything Whatever, and I hope Robin passes his first true Frog Scout test to ascend to the next rank.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Hello all...sorry to be so quiet...been up to my eyeballs in assignments, and spending heaps of time cleaning up my website, as I am getting ready to move to my own domain shortly...I never made it into MC over the weekend, but I was thinking about you guys! (and missing all the antics of this dorm!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, that's OK GG, I can empathize.
Hey did you get that package I left on your room's doorstep?
Hope the surprise inside is to your liking. Think it'll "lift your spirits".

Erine81981

Reaction score
Comes in with the Monsters draging behind......

Ahhhhhhhh good to be back at the dorms. Working part time is one of the best sometimes. Just good to be done for the day.

Grover: Ohhhhh my two little furry feet are hurting me. Goodwills nothing is like Charlie's. *falls down on couch*

Herry: And I thought I would be able to lift some wights but noooo I can't even fell my figures to lift anything.

Cookie: Me tired. *falls flat on stomic in front of the Count and falls fast asleep*

Man never have I've heard so many winey Monsters. So what are ya'll doing today Count? Anything fun?!

Status
Not open for further replies.