Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I was talking about Grover, Herry and Cookie but I really don't where ur triangles are? Count have u seen Telly's triangles?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Aw, that's OK GG, I can empathize.
Hey did you get that package I left on your room's doorstep?
Hope the surprise inside is to your liking. Think it'll "lift your spirits".
Package?? Oh YAY!! *jumping up and down* That surely brightens my day--thank you dear Count!!
:big_grin::excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kyle, long day? Well, I was watching some good old playoff hockey, though I drowsily finished the game.
Poor Cookie, he feels as tired as I do. Come on.
*Lifts Cookie Monster and tucks him on the sofa next to Grover, where all three Monsters are fast asleep.

Yeah, GG, I left a package on your doorstep in thanks for the peppermint quills. Sure hope you like the homemade sherbet balls. Wasn't easy, but they've got the same anti-grav kick as the ones from Honeyduke's.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
wwfpooh: "Hello all...sorry to be so late in returning, but I've been up to my eyeballs in assignments, I never made it into MC recently, but I was thinking about you guys! (and missing all the antics of this dorm!) As for Jill, she was busy building a brick wall for her to stand behind like she did in the 'scratch my back' clip."
*Jill plasters the last brick*
JILL: "Whew! That's a load off my mind!"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You got a brick wall partition in your room Jill? That's so... so... Sesame Street!
Just hope Grover doesn't run all the way up to your room and smashes through the wall. After all that hard work...
And looks like we've all been immersed in the duldrums of finals for our classes here at good ol' MC.
Well, have a great time singing those cares away.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
wwfpooh & JILL: "To quote the Friends theme: It's like you're always stuck in second gear, when it hasn't been your day, your week, or even your own year, but we'll be there for you, 'cause your there for us too!" :halo:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, that's not half bad.
*Hands wwfpooh and Jill a smaller sherbet ball each.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Walks in to see the Monsters still asleep from 5 days ago....

They are heavy sleepers. Hey there Count! Good old Jill and wwfpooh. How are ya'll? Just got back from the store. Need some grocuies. Fixing up some cookies and pies.

*Cookie talks in sleep* COOKIEEEEEESSS!!!

Well I'll be seeing ya'll. Got to get theses goodies ready. Talks to ya'll later.

Status
Not open for further replies.