Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh hi Kyle. I'm feeling much better now that my two exclusive figures from the PCC arrived. Yeah, those guys sure know how to sleep. If you need any help with the baking let me know and I'll send up a little helper.

Whatever

Reaction score
Hey guys! I only have two exams left so I'm making chocolate chip cookies to celebrate! Want some?
Robin: And I'm making a small batch of chocolate fly cookies! Yum! Do they look good!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
JILL & wwfpooh: "Sure, we're hungery after all that hard work!" *just don't wake Cookie* :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Whatever and Robin, do you need any help? Is there anything I can do to help out in the kitchen?
Well, LMK when the cookies are ready. If there are enough, I'd like some of Robin's chocolate fly cookies, and a few of the ones with chips too.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Count would u mind? I need some help. I'm still making cookies. Thanks!

Whatever

Reaction score
Count, why don't you help Kyle? Sounds like he needs the help more than I do! And you're welcome to have our cookies when they're done!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Hoggle: Milady GG wanted me to apologize for her lack of appearance, Didymus and she have been busy in their art classes, and both seem to be fending off a nasty intestinal virus. I am off to the store to get some tea, ginger ale and oyster crackers...does anyone else have need of anything?

Whatever

Reaction score
Robin: Thanks for the offer, GonzoGirl, we have everything we need for right now!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Robin thats was Hoggle. Its alright. I some time get mixed up around here. I guess me and the monsters are going over to friends tonight. We won't be leaving until around 10 or 11. Just wanted to tell everyone. Oh and if anyone wants some pies or cake theres some in the kitchen fridge. Be in our room if needed until 10 or 11. Take ya'll later.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kyle, still need my help? Sorry I didn't come by earlier, was watching the great victory for Toronto's hockey team on the tele.
Might do a bit of cleaning up this weekend, and hopefully get started on photographing my figures. Yeah, gotta get everything in order now that it's crunch time at the end of the semester and everything just seems to pile up and inundate one at times.
Well, have a good weekend and rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.