Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
If u want while I'm gone if u wouldn't mind baking me a # batch of cookies. I'll appreate it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure thing, I'll get my bats on it fright away and have them wrapped for you by morning's first light.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wakes up and gets out of bed, secretly moving to the kitchen area in Floor 1's common room.
Ah ha! Yes, my little ones, you've done a good night's work. These number cookies look almost good enough to count. But what am I saying? Let's count them quietly as we wrap them inside their cookie box.
*Busies himself with counting number cookies handed to him by the bats.
Now that they're in their box, let's finish the job by wrapping the box tight.
*Wraps it in bat-labeled wrapping paper, and attaches card with Kyle's name on it.
OK, the last item of business is to deliver these to the doorstep of Room #26. Go my beauties and complete your mission.
*Bats leave through the dumbwaiter and fly upwards to drop off their payload at the feet of Kyle's room's door.
You've done a good night's work, and here's your reward... some chocolate fly cookies made by Robin.
*Hands cookies to bats as they flitter and fly back to their belfry home in the campus' clock tower.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Our room design

JaniceFerSure:Ok,here's a basic idea of the design of our room<put your imagination caps on now>:

As you enter,there is a tv on a tv stand,along with PS2 and a VCR, plus video cabinet(filled with videos and dvds).A stereo system(with surround sound speakers in the rooms back ceiling corners) is next to the tv.A cd tower sits next to the right of the stereo. Our instruments(on stands) with adapters are to the stereos right(and right corner),JFS tambourine is hanging up.A disco light is on the ceiling's center.There is a telescope for Digit at the window.A bunk bed for Clifford and Digit are against the far wall corner,budded up to the corner(Clifford on top bunk,Digit on bottom bunk).JFS futon to the back room center.There is a small refrig. in the corner,underneath our computer desk with a Compaq computer system,printer & computer chair.There is a dresser for Digit's clothes(to right of closet,Clifford & JFS use the closet).A trunk sits in front of JFS's futon(filled with extra pillows,blankets,decks of cards and board games:chess,backgammon,mah jong,scrabble).There are big pillows surrounding the trunk for dormates to sit down upon.A foosball table is in center left of room.

We though of lavender for the walls and a butter yellow for the ceiling and border.Designs of henna markings and other peaceful shapes are randomly on the walls and ceiling.

<take off imagination cap now>lol

JFS:How does that sound Count?I'm going to go bake some fresh bread for the dormies,and bake some sugar cookies(topped with colored sugar & rainbow sprinkles) and choc. chip cookies.Gosh,I'll be in the kitchen all day,it'll smell so good though.I'll make sure Cookie gets his share.<heading to the kitchen>

Clifford:<listening to Bjork on the stereo,singing and playing Kingdom Hearts on the PS2> :sing: You've been given love.You'll be taken care of....

Digit:Uh,oh,wonder if it'll rain today?<looking out window>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds great, you crazy music birds. But then again, it's your imagination itself that gives you the room design. So if you like it, then it's OK by us.
Well, hope to talk to you guys later, I'll be studying on the computer for most of the day.
Have a great time here in the dorms.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Finds the cookies at the front door......

Thanks Count. U did a marvious job and thanks the bats as well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You're welcome Kyle. Just hope you like them with all those chocolate chips we put in them.
Oh, and thank you for the cherry pie, it was delicious.
Well, I'm jetting to meet up with my reader at the college campus and do some studying for my classes. Have a good day.

Whatever

Reaction score
I only have 1 exam left. In 40 minutes. Wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.