Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just read through all the last-minute notes, and... can't you just feel the love?
Hey Grover, could you please pick up some seafood? I might make a nice seafood platter for that party over at Sesame Street.

As for room placement...
Scooter (MC), you're not going to find an explanation of why you and Scooter were switched from Room #10 to Room #4 posted here on the boards. Don't you remember? We talked about this last year and agreed that it would make more sense to have the rooms numerically planned as they are now. And of top of that, I talked to you about the reasoning as to why I thought it would make more sense and you agreed to it, also via E-mail. But I can post my reasoning again if you wish.
As for new boarders, Fozzie Wozzie and MuppetCryps, you guys need to contact me to get you guys fully registered as new boarders. As Muppetintherye says, he posted a list of who "has" been taken and not who "has not" been taken yet. If you want suggestions on what Muppet character you'd like to room with, head on over to the Classic Muppets section of this forum and read through my "Muppet Listings 11.0" thread. Or if you prefer, contact me via E-mail and we can talk about a few suggestions you may have as to whom you'd like to be your roommates.
Hope this helps, hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a good night.

Scooter

Reaction score
Count-
That's alright, It's a lot of information for me to be going through right now and I just got a little confused. Thanks though.

::Note on Scooter's squared door:::
We know we have been coming and going on the board and it really is unfair to everyone else. For that we apologize. Also just to let everyone know so they don't think we fall off the face of the earth again most Fri-Mon there will not be any messages from the two of us. We will be at the local Renn Fest working. Thanks. Leave us any messages you want on our door.
--Scooter and Scooter--:wink:

McFraggle

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Does anyone need anything from the store? Me and Grover are going to get some stuff to make for a party thats going on over at Sesame Street this coming weekend. If anyone needs something just give me a list.

Grover: I'll have my cell phone with me.

Thanks Grover.

Grover: Your welcome.

*walks out the door when Cookie comes out*

Cookie: Me want some cookies. Could u pick Me ups some?

Cookie! I bought u a whole bag and so did Scooter. Your going to get a tummy ake one of theses days.

Cookie: Me already did. It happend about..*counts fingers*...2 mins. ago.

*puts hand over face* Ok Cookie I'll do so. *talks as I walk away*
Telly: Hey, fellow monsters, can I get some triangles?

Erine81981

Reaction score
At the store.....

The Count said:
Hey Grover, could you please pick up some seafood? I might make a nice seafood platter for that party over at Sesame Street.
McFraggle said:
Telly: Hey, fellow monsters, can I get some triangles?

Ok here is a list of what we need as well as our other friends need.

2 loafs Bread
3 Cokes
3 Dr. Pepper
cookies
gummie bears and worms
spiggitti and Sauce
shicken al king and noodles
sandwich meat
hamberger meat
hamberger helper
seafood
triangles
and.....

Can u think of anything we need Grover?

Grover: Not rea....wait. Deoderint. You need it bad. LOL

Oh Grover why u little...*start playing around* LOL

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, watching Animaniacs? Don't forget to get the french fries with that order of popcorn for the hottubs. And I'm glad to see that you're back to normal Kyle.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to see our bellboy's back, along with the 5th Lord of Statler and the Duke of Waldorf. (Daily Show with Jon Stewart reference.)
So, you guys have a good nap? How's work down at the movie theater? See any good movies lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.