Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Larxene

Reaction score
I have some pretty amazing news (And yes, I'm working on requests and getting stuff all set to be sent).

Today I walked in FYE and found a used copy of Platinum Too just waiting for me. So this means that as soon as my Big Bird's Sunny Day Camp Out CD arrives in the mail, I've officially completed my US album list. I still need the versions of Danger and What's The Name of That Song from "60 Favorite Songs" but that is it as far as released songs.

I'm in awe. I never could have done this without you guys, thank you!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WOW! That's INCREDIBLE Larxene! How awesome! I'm very happy for you! :big_grin: (And will probably be back with some requests from Platinum Too. :wink:)

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Would anybody suggest a really good, fun Miss Piggy song? I have alot of her, Beacuse i am big fan! So yeah. Please Suggest a Piggy Song! THANKS

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would sugjest you look on Muppet Wiki for the Muppet Albums or Muppet Show songs. You might be able to find some of her songs you might want then we can send them to you.

Larxene

Reaction score
Thanks guys :big_grin: I'm pretty excited myself!

I actually have requests today, hope some of you guys can help me out:

C Drives Me Crazy
Don't Know Y
Who Ya Looking At, Tiger?
Two is You and Me
Grouch Girls Don't Wanna Have Fun

I'm probably going to move into individual songs and international songs now (I need to make a list). I'm also tempted to start collecting the Fraggle Songs :coy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi.. Larxene, can send you C and Y, alls I need is your addy. And again, does anybody have the clip of theCount from Keith Oberman's Countdown?