Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
no...the song was played alot xmas time....the muppet was singing,..tis the season to be jolly, on some show. it was only like 49secs. long. PLEASE and THANK YOU!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, I know the one. It is from the Muppet Christmas Carol. Sorry though; I don't have it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Do you remember who sang it? That would be the only way we would know what song it might be or what show?

Edit: I might know now what song your talking about. Is the one where Piggy is singing and The Penguins are sqawking and she is getting mad? Let us know.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. At first I couldn't think what GMA was, but then I realized it was Good Morning America. Was it the one Kyle said, or could it have been Deck the Halls, with Kermit, Piggy and Gonzo?

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Yeah FraggleMuppet Yes Thats The One!

And Could Ernie 81981 could you send me that one 2?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
What happened to SlyndieBren's website? Have I been gone that long?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Afraid ya have, pal, but very good to see you back! And looks like you've been posting quite a bit since I last saw you. When did you come back?
:big_grin:
:sing:

Well, to make a long story short, she got a letter from Disney... I'm sure you can figure out the rest.
:frown:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yipes... I just came back this very night. Awesome to see you and a happy belated birthday!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yeah FraggleMuppet Yes Thats The One!

And Could Ernie 81981 could you send me that one 2?
I'll need your email ML. And i'll send it right to you.

AND OMG! Vic it's so good to see you back. I am so suprised to see you. And hope to get to see you back over on The Moppet Family thread. My characters and the rest of the cast have missed you so very much. :excited: