Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have a current list they have? *COUGH - KYLE*. It would appear a lot of my MUP3's as they're now apparently called have become corrupted. :frown:
I'll put together my list when I get home after school Vic. Kyle or Randall will probably get to you first though. :stick_out_tongue:

anytimepally

Reaction score
I'm so far behind on updating my current list, I don't even want to think about it... :grouchy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Anybody have Day-O or The Banana Boat Song, and Blue Bayou? Thanks.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey Count, do you still need "C Drives me Crazy?" I have it. I keep losing your e-mail, so PM me, and I'll send it on its way.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Have that one, it was Larxine who was asking for it though, methinks Kyle already sent it. Thanks for the offer anyway. And no worries about the addy.

:smile:

dpurves

Reaction score
I don't actually have any Muppet MP3s to trade, but if someone could get me "Saying Goodbye" from TMTM it would really be appreciated.

dpurves@iwon.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Vic... Happen to have some songs if you want. Not as big a collection as some of the other guys around here, but you're welcome to 'em if you like.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey Vic... Happen to have some songs if you want. Not as big a collection as some of the other guys around here, but you're welcome to 'em if you like.
Thanks, Ed. I have to figure out what I've got and what I've lost, that's why I've been requesting a list. I was doing my annual back-up of all my files and learned that somehow a handful of my Muppet songs became corrupted. :search: Not a whole bunch, but even losing one is a tragedy. :scary:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Vic, e-mailing you my list right now. If anyone else wants to see it, just let me know.