Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is sokay drawer of chests. If I find anything I like you can hexpect a buzz from me. Take care amigo. And if homework's gotcha down, find some way to sneak in a Muppet or something else you love. :halo:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Is sokay drawer of chests. If I find anything I like you can hexpect a buzz from me. Take care amigo. And if homework's gotcha down, find some way to sneak in a Muppet or something else you love. :halo:
You asked, and ye received...

Telly

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Saying Good-Bye" from Muppets Take Manhattan?

Telly

Reaction score
Thank you so much, Ernie! I'm going to make a slide show for my dad and my aunt. They're both dying from cancer. The doctors think my dad has less than two weeks and my aunt has less than a month to live. I'm not looking for pity or giving a sob story. I just think I'm going to make a slide show with Gonzo's version of "My Way" and then "Saying Good Bye". Thank you SO SO much!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that. That is rough.
:frown:

I'd like to request Sing It and Say from Red's Seamonster. Thanks.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thank you so much, Ernie! I'm going to make a slide show for my dad and my aunt. They're both dying from cancer. The doctors think my dad has less than two weeks and my aunt has less than a month to live. I'm not looking for pity or giving a sob story. I just think I'm going to make a slide show with Gonzo's version of "My Way" and then "Saying Good Bye". Thank you SO SO much!
Sorry to hear that Chris. You tell them i love them too for they have a wonderful son and nephew.

Fragglemuppet said:
I'd like to request Sing It and Say from Red's Seamonster. Thanks.
I'll get this right to you.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Kyle!
:excited: I wanted it for myself, but I also forwarded it to a friend who I've recently turned into a die-hard Fraggle Rock fan!
:excited: