Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Received, thanks. *Tries to get other songs currently wanted.

Frogster

Reaction score
It's Gonna Be A Great Day- Gonzo and cast (Liza Minelli episode)
Everything's Coming Up Roses- Liza Minelli & cast
Good Old Summertime- Pearl Bailey & Floyd
Sing- Lena Horne & Muppets

lucasbervin@yahoo.com

rbendtzen

Reaction score
Hi.

Does anyone on this forum visit The Sesame Street Block Party blog hosted by BigBirdFan? If so, he recently posted the newly released album: Sesame Street: Old School Volume 1 CD. He separated the downloads into three parts, Discs 1, 2 and 3. For some reason, I am not able to download Disc 1. I get a message saying that it might have been removed by the user or MediaFire. However, the 2 other discs are able to be downloaded.

Has anybody else had this problem? Is BigBirdFan a member of this forum? I tried to contact him on the blog about this issue, but there didn't seem to be a profile on him. How can I get in touch with him?

Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Rob Bendtzen

FionaBee

Reaction score
Camping in Canada

A bit of a nonsequitter, God knows if I spelled that correctly (I'm lost without spellcheck)! Anyway, I am looking for a copy of an old Sesame Street record--Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch Camping in Canada. Can anybody help me out here? Any direction you can give me will be much appreciated. I'm at a dead end in my search for the sucker. We had it as a kid, and it was my mom's favourite to listen, & sing along, to. Was hoping to get her a copy for her 60th. Thx.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone has it, please send meJudy Collins' version of Send In The Clowns. Thanks. :sympathy:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
A few FR requests:

"The Friendship Song"-Red and Boober
"Rev"-Turbo Doozer
"The Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain"-Storyteller Fraggle
"The Gypsy Song (I Sniff the Rose)"
"How Wide, How Far, How Long"
"I Give to Thee"
"Magic be with You"
"Talkin' 'Bout Germs"
"(Today Has Been) A Perfect Day"

:smirk::excited::coy:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
A few FR requests:

"The Friendship Song"-Red and Boober
"Rev"-Turbo Doozer
"The Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain"-Storyteller Fraggle
"The Gypsy Song (I Sniff the Rose)"
"How Wide, How Far, How Long"
"I Give to Thee"
"Magic be with You"
"Talkin' 'Bout Germs"
"(Today Has Been) A Perfect Day"
Just need your email address and I can get these to you! :big_grin:

StreetScenes

Reaction score
A bit of a nonsequitter, God knows if I spelled that correctly (I'm lost without spellcheck)! Anyway, I am looking for a copy of an old Sesame Street record--Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch Camping in Canada. Can anybody help me out here? Any direction you can give me will be much appreciated. I'm at a dead end in my search for the sucker. We had it as a kid, and it was my mom's favourite to listen, & sing along, to. Was hoping to get her a copy for her 60th. Thx.
yeah, that's a rare one. it pops up occasionally on ebay if you're looking for an actual physical copy. but if you just want the music, i can send it to you in mp3s, i just need your e-mail.