Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hi.

I am looking for a Clean, (free of cracks and pops) mp3 of the unedited version of of One of These Things from The Sesame Street Book & Record. I'm talking about the version that had the added dialogue and sounds between Susan's line: "Ernie's rubber ducky" and the closing music. Unfortunately, that version was not included on the recently released Sesame Street: Old School Volume 1 box set.

I hope one of you can help me. Thank you very much.

Rob Bendtzen
I'll look around and see if i still have that version. I know i did at one point but might not now. Just let me look around and if i do at least leave your email so i can send it your way.

I have a request. Does anyone have the "When Elmo Grows Up" album? I wanted to go and watch it. It came close to where i live and could have gone but i'm saving money for a trip. Here's my email.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Does anyone have the song Talk To The Animals from the Roger Moore TMS episode and/or an audio of the Dinah From South Carolina animated insert that first aired in SST Episode 2727? If so, please send 'em my way. Thanks. :sing:

Dearth

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Dinosaurs Classic Tales"? It's just four audio stories by the voice cast of the TV show.

Dearth

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Does anybody have the song "You and Me" from the Alice Cooper episode of TMS?

Dearth

Reaction score
Does anyone have "Dinosaurs Classic Tales"? It's just four audio stories by the voice cast of the TV show.
I just got a copy of "Dinosaurs Big Songs" in the mail, so if anyone has "Classic Tales" and wants to trade files, let me know.

Dearth